Mommy Makeover!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Omg!!! im so hapy with my results. so im 23 yrs...

omg!!! im so hapy with my results. so im 23 yrs young and my body was too damn horrific for my age. 1. my left boob stop growing when i was 12 so my right boob was bigger, 2. when i was pregnant with my son i gained 100 pounds so i was 213 with him, (my original weight is 120). i lost all that water weight i gained in about a month so my stomach was full of stretchmark and it had the crazy over hang. 3. my back fat was serious and my butt was big but droopy. so, i was really desperate to fix my body! AND FATIMA FIXED IT ALL NO INFECTIONS NO NOTHING!!! IM SO GRATEFUL GOD BLESS HER!

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY THAT SUCKED WAS THE PAIN MEDICINE! BRING YOUR OWN PERKS OR VICODINE!!!!!

other than that the recovery house was beautiful and the ppl where kind and attentive.

i dont really know what else to tell you ladies if you have any questions pop them below!!!

PICS ARE COMING SOON

My befores

Sad face ????????

Wish pics

K michelle????

5 days after my surgery

Looking good! I swear i was so emotional i cried lol

3 weekd later

Im getting closer and closer, i cant lie wearing the faja 24/7 is the most annoying but its worth it

Recovery house

I believe its almonia THE BEST! Nice and clean and the nurses are the best! Especially rosario???? I stood 10 days
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

fatima almonte!!!!! shes the best i swear, she is so kind she answered all my questions. if in case, she was not available her secretary leslie was there and she is just as kind. i have no complaints at all!!!!! i felt so safe.