Medina Doll Me Up!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been looking at this site for a while,...

I have been looking at this site for a while, every since I was introduced to it. And I love seeing the wonderful transformations produced from God and the doctors that he has blessed with incredible skills. I don't think its just a vanity thing, I believe it is a total improvement in the quality of your life, when it is done correctly.

I have so many mixed emotions, but over all I'm very excited. As women we take care of everyone, we make sure everyone is happy and we cater to their needs (even if we do it with an attitude, lol) But what we sometimes forget is that if we take care of ourselves, make sure we are happy and cater to our needs we will be better for everyone else.
Here goes those dreadful post pics, she probably had to go in prayer behind these...... Fix It Jesus!!!!!

Wish Pic

I used a Wish Pic from one of you beautiful women from RS...

Getting Ready for Surgery

I'm here waiting on my blue pill and Surgery, I've prayed and ready for a change.... God is in control

One Month Pic Update

I really am impressed with Dr. Medina..... Really busy since I've been back but I will post more later......
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After talking to several doctors via phone and email, and a couple of assistants, I believe God sent me Dr. Medina. She answers all my questions, no matter how many I have and how silly they may be. Her dedication to God and her passion for her work caught my heart. She is a total Diva herself, you got to respect someone who's appearance represents their skill. I read on her credentials, read all of her patients reviews, saw her work, corresponded with her, and made my deposit....... Yayyyyy!!!!!