Tummy Tuck , Lipo with Small Fat Transfer - Dominican Republic

Hey girls I'm trying to post my review again, for...

Hey girls I'm trying to post my review again, for some reazon it wont let me. I'm 40 mother of five including twins , my stomach was bothering me and made me feel self concious about my body I always had a lean body , but after 5 kids there is not much I could do. I came to dominican republic to visit my mommy with all my kids and for two years of research I found the doctor I thought would be better for me I was here , had help with kids so I went for it , i try to get in touch with duran but could not reach her ,I spoke with Dr goico he works very nice but he is more expensive than most doctors and not too many years of experience , I tryed to reach dr fisher love his work but not his tummy tucks Wich was my main concern but never got any contact from vanity . I reach , Dr Perry in Miami only bbl was over 9000. And spectrum , don't like how the do tummy tuck in US the scar in not low how they do in here so based on her reviews and before and after pictures and her commubicacion I chose fatima almonte. She is so nice and works beautifully she is profess ional and her staff is easy to reach , today I'm 4 days post of is soo uncomfortable I sleep for a couple of hours only , I'm getting in and out of bed by myself and feeling much better I walk around the house went to bank and to the clinic yerterday to my first po. Visit with Dr placentia , Dr almonte assistant or one of them she is amazing. I stayed a couple of days at a recovery house karis , nurse was amazing and helped with meds and everything needed tomorrow I will go to my first massage at cecip let's see how it goes ..

4 day post op.

I'm at 4 day I came by myself to cecip, fist my consultation with Dr Tania placencia she takes care of patients after surgery together with Dr almonte i am walking around a lot and I got first massage at cecip it was close ro 20 dollars it felt really good , o feel much better after the massage..))

4 day scar

I'm 4 days now , my scar looks dark.. (

Cecip and el malecon

I'm not too close to clinic came on el malecon

Sleep no no

Since the surgery I haven't sleep a lot , only for hours. Be ready to have a million pillows next to you. I put 2 pillow on bed head one in my back and one under my legs somethI'm es I sleep on my side on fetal position with a pillow on my back ..

Eat

I eat eveerything , and going to bathrow m regulary. I eat papaya and mangoes that helps a lot with bathroom issues , I read a high protein diet with fiber helps the recovery ..

1 week post o . Pleasantly surprised by the after care .

I had my surgery las Monday and the doctor saw me on Wednesday and Friday I just got a text from Dr placentia to come tomorrow for my first week po. ))) I text her with qu at ions always get answer nicceeee..

10 days ps

Hey girls , I'm 11 days ps and I feel much better , I got masages and my drain was removed already , yeah b , I feel soo much better without it , after drain is removed no more massages the doctor said , I got my second stage faja they sell it at the doctors office , mine was 140 , is better to buy it from them just because of the size is hard to tell size after surgery , the second stage faja feels soo much better is soo tight but I'm getting use to it..

Before and after back

Almost 3 weeks much better

Tomorrow is going to be 3 weeks p.o. I'm back home , came back last Tuesday 2 weeks after my surgery. My flight was to ft laureldale airport , there was soo many people and no wheelchairs , we had to wait almost 1 hour to get a wheelchair. But we made it home and I'm soo happy to be back. I started driving today and been walking straight for almost a week , the doctor sold me some rosa mosqueta oil to apply after showers everyday and some clorexin soap , my scar looks really good , I'm going to start embrace in two weeKS I read is the best I don't want to take any chances with that scar , my lower belly still swallen but getting better my butt hurts when I sit down and this faja is soo tight omg I can't wait to take it out..

One month p.o

It's been 4 weeks from my surgery actually tomorrow I have four weeks, I'm feeling a lot better more normal and swelling has decreased a lot but still not there. I had lipo in my thighs and I have soo much celu lite in there after surgery (.. I'm not sure why , I got massages and using my faja 24/7..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr almonte is very nice , she explained everything about the surgery i was so nervous but she made trusted her and everything went well so far her after care is very good , she is very talented and knowledgeble , her staff is on point ..Im waiting to see my results but I know will take time but I love it so far ..