Tummy Tuck, Lipo & BBL with Dr. Jose Anibal Hungria in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic (DR)

So now that I am a year and a half post-op and...

So now that I am a year and a half post-op and getting ready for round 2, I am finally deciding to write this review. I had a tt, lipo and was supposed to have a bbl with Dr. Hungria. First let me say he did an amazing job on my tt. I developed a seroma and an renowned plastic surgeon in my area who has been a ps for 30 years, complimented Dr. Hungria's work. He was one of only two people I would have trusted with my tt. The other was Dr. Baez but at the last minute I went with Hungria even though he was more expensive.
But for whatever reason he did not do my bbl. He told my cousin who was with me, that I would look fake. Thankfully I had some booty already and after my surgery most of the weight I gained went to my booty.
Dr. Hungria is also very conservative and he did not lipo my upper abdomen, which is safer when getting a tt because your upper abdomen provides the blood flow to your lower abdomen. So now I need to get round 2. I want to have my waist snatched. I want a teeny tiny waist, no back fat, oh and while i'm thinking about it, he also refused to lipo my thighs....he said it wasn't safe because it can cause blood clots and that I didn't need it anyway. I also want my booty lipoed (because it's kinda out of control) and I just want it to be nice and round. If I need fat transfer along with lipo to achieve roundness, i'm down with that. I've also been considering a breast reduction and lift. I'm just so scared of losing feeling in my nipples. I also don't want to be in another situation where I am getting too many surgeries so they have to be conservative on each surgery in consideration that i'm having 3 surgeries at once.
I am heavily leaning toward Yily for round 2. She is the queen of tiny waists and she is very professional. I emailed her and sent her a quote request on whats app and she or her assistant responded almost immediately with a detailed quote. I appreciate that and do not have time to be trying to chase down a doctor who should be professional enough to at least have staff who can respond to clients and potential clients. I would hate to have a complication and not be able to get in touch with my doctor. Dr. Hungria is available by office phone, cell phone and through his assistant. They had to call him from the RH when I was there because I was bleeding heavily and in pain and he picked right up. I also had to ask his office to fax my medical records to the ps in the states who was treating me for my seroma. I would not go to a Dr. in the states who doesn't answer and return phone calls and i'm certainly not going to do it overseas so Duran is out of the question.
My tt results are stellar, my scar is barely visible and aside from a seroma, which commonly occurs with surgery, I had no complications but I need a surgeon this time that is going to give me the aesthetic look i'm going for while still being safe and to me Yily seems to have the best track record for both.
Has anyone had a breast reduction with lift? Did you lose any feeling in your nipples? please share.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hungria is an excellent surgeon. He speaks English and is accessible by phone. He is very safety conscious and kind of conservative.