Tummy Tuck with MR/ and Lipo of Back and Flanks - Dominican Republic, DO

So I am almost 3 weeks post op of Tummy Tuck with...

So I am almost 3 weeks post op of Tummy Tuck with Muscle repair and Lipo. I chose this particular doctor because she only does 2 patients a day, and I loved the work that she done on a friend of mines.
The facility is clean and everyone there is professional. Unfortunately on the day of surgery I was number 2 so I didn't go in until 4pm, surgery finished around 8. (For the life of me, I don't understand how some surgeons do 4,5,6 surgeries a day) After surgery I was in no pain, and rested for the night in the hospital with my friend by my side. Some people usually hire nurses, I brought one with me ????.
The next day I went to the recovery house where I stayed for 10 days. They took care of me, washed my clothes, dr appointments, malls u name it.
By day 3 my pain had subsided from a 8 the day I left the hospital to a 5. I was lucky enough to have percocets handy with me while I was there. It helped tremendously!
On the 9th day I had my drains removed, on the 10th day I flew back!! Couldn't be more happier to get home to my man!!! Lol

Since I've been home I've been getting regular massages and carboxy therapy to help with my recovery. It has been going great! So sorry for the short rushed version of the review.
I would recommend Dr. Australia Baez to anyone! Professional, honest, and does great work!

Recovery House

The recovery house I stayed in is called Yasmin Recovery. This recovery house is approximately 5 minutes to the doctors office, and the staff here has a great relationship with Dr Baez. The owner and the driver spoke fluent English. This obviously made getting around and Getting things done super easy. The staff was great, super attentive, couldn't ask for anything more. However, the downside to this recovery home is that it's in a poor location, and not very modern at all. There wasn't much to do here besides stay in your room. Couldn't go outside to get any fresh air and relax because it was on a very busy street corner. Another con to this place is that there were no hospital beds, and not much pillows to prop my self up. So I slept flat for a couple of days and it was horrible. Love the staff, hate the place

Recovery house pictures

So I added another before and after picture, as well as pictures of Yasmin recovery house. Again let me say, the staff there was awesome!! However I wasn't digging the diggs... ????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon