My Journey to a Mommy Makeover! - Dominican Republic, DO

I have finally chosen to go through with...

I have finally chosen to go through with thisjourney. I have been contemplating on getting Cosmetic Surgery for about four years now. I have been able to do my due diligence and focus more on what is beneficial to me and not chose a doctor because of how they can make you look but rather chose a doctor that will make me look absolutely amazing, enhance what I already as well as be very concerned about my health which I key! I have chosen to do my surgery with Dra Walkiris Robles. I feel comfortable with my decision as she is a licensed doctor in her trade but also apart of La Sociedad Dominicana de Cirugía Plástica y Reconstructiva. I have also had the opportunity to speak with individuals who have surgery with her and they stress how important your health is with Robles, she will not preform a surgery if she feels it is not safe for the individual. I have already send my deposit and will book my flight in January. If anyone is interested in having their surgery or is having surgery on March 8th with Robles please feel free to reach out and introduce yourselves, I would love to have a surgery/ travelling Buddy!!

Changed the date!

Well I had to make some changes in my date for surgery! My date for surgery now is May 3, 2015, I feel more comfortable with date any how because I was seriously not ready for March.

Flight BOOKED!!!

My flight has been booked and I am scheduled to leave on May 2nd at 730am I will be arriving in DR at 1130am. I am bag of mixed emotions, it seem so surreal to know that I am going to finally make this change for myself. I am scared and excited, I pray everyday hoping God hears me to watch over me and the hands of the surgeon!! Everything will be okay because with positive thinking comes positive vibes

Ready, Set, Go!!

Well everything is a go! I am scheduled for Surgery on the 3rd of May and I am so full of different emotions! ???? I have the BEST Family and support System anyone can ask for! I know my mother is worried but I will be fine and no matter she is toll by my side! ???? I am ready to start loving myself the way I should along time ago even when I was thin, by the Grace of God he will lead on the path of a safe surgery and the path to healthy healing! Next post will be when I boarding the plane!!???????? SO EXCITED!!????????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far I have spoken with Lefny who is awesome as well as Laura and they both very attentive to my questions as well as my needs.