Why is It So Hard - Dominican Republic, DO

So I'm seriously so frustrated because I'm having...

So I'm seriously so frustrated because I'm having the hardest time getting quotes back from the doctors I want. Is there a trick to this? Lol. I want my surgery don't by the beginning of November and it seems like I won't get a response until then! I guess they have a lot of requests coming in, but I'm just ready to go and want everything to be situated in time.

So i just booked my surgery, however I'm thinking...

so i just booked my surgery, however I'm thinking about bringing my family with me. does anyone know of any hotels near by?? and if I can still arrangee for a driver from the hotel??? I have so many questions, but communication is not as good as I would like with the doctors or staff. please if anyone can help that would be great

Am I Doing Too Much

So I have lipo, tummy tuck and BBL scheduled November 9th. I really want to add BA, but I'm worried that I may be doing too much. I mean I know my hemo has to be high to perform them all at once anyways. Has anyone had all the procedures at once and care to share their experience? Please I'm curious to know!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon