Great Job!!!! - Dominican Republic

I did research for like three years and decided to...

I did research for like three years and decided to go to dra .Bello. I have never spent my money a better way. I am very happy with much results and my body.She had turned me into a new person. Very professional and I would recommend jet to all my friends. I had a tummy tuck,liposuction and my butt done. I am really enjoying my new body.

Going through HELL !!

Two months after surgery I started developing lumps on my legs and abdomen. I started freaking out and did not know what to do .After seeing a couple of specialist in the USA and speaking to Dra. Bello no one could figure out what it was until a person had wrote a comment on this site about a bacteria that almost killed two people last year in Dra Bello clinic in DR. The comment opened my eyes so I started to do my research. I finally saw an infectious disease specialist and he performed a culture. The results came back and it was my worse nightmare coming true, MYCOBACTERIUM ABSCESSES!!! Now this is the worst nightmare that a person can go through. I have to take antibiotics for 6 months and wish for the best. According to the infectious disease doctor, this is a bacteria that occurs at the site of surgery due to poor hygiene (unsterile equipment, used markers, etc,etc,). I recommend that you pay the extra money and have it done in the USA, trust me, it's not worth it. I'm still scared that this is not the last of my the health problems and it will be a long recovery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon