I Am Finally Ready to Do This !!!!! December 18 2013 I Can't Believe It :) - Dominican Republic, DO

After much consideration I have decided to take...

After much consideration I have decided to take the next steps to making myself happy.

My price quote is 5200 which I find to be reasonable. That's includes

Medical Fee's: $4200

- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra: $150

- Medicine:$100.00

- Transportation: $100.00

- Recovery House 10 days (US$75 P/N): $750.00

TOTAL: US$ 5200.00

My ticket is purchased and I've already started taking the suggested vitamins and I'm trying to loose 15 more pounds before I go. My current weight is 210lbs but I carry weight so I look smaller than I really am.

Bbl and tummy tuck with lipo

Just to clarify I am having a butt lift, with lipo transference and a tummy tuck done on December 18 2013

Some front profile pics from this summer at 204

I know I don't look that heavy but it's only because my skin is very tight and I carry my weight proportionally throughout my body. My weight fluctuates frequently and I haven't been out of the 200's in years :(

Trying to drop 15 more pounds before I leave (flight already booked )

Trying to lose more weight

I'm drastically trying to loose more weight before surgery but it's been a struggle. I'm just trying hard to stay motivated and confident that I'll reach my goals

Played around with this plastic surgery app lol

Downloaded a plastic surgery simulator app on my iPhone to see off I could kind of play around with the shape I have now into the shape I want.

New developments :)

Spoke with Dra Walkiris Robles and she said if my hemoglobin levels are good I can add liposuction to my inner thighs for $300 !!!!!

Right now my hemoglobin is at a 12 and I've been taking the recommends pills along with liquid iron that I found in the health store

Decision decision decision hmmmmm

Weight loss struggle :(

Trying desperately trying to lose weight before my surgery and I can't seem to shake the last 10lbs ughhh. I just want to maximize my results so I'm trying to shed this stubborn weight, it doesn't seem like it wants to go.

I need weight loss tips ladies !!!

Almost ready !!!

Here is a list of things I have purchased for my after care

Monicure - for yeast infection
Gas relief tablets
Hydrocortisone Cream
Compression socks
Funnel - to pee
Vitamin E ointment to speed healing
Scar zone cream
Feminine pads

Is this really happening ??? Super Excited

I'm leaving on Tuesday and I'm incredibly excited. I have so much things to do before I leave and lots of gifts to wrap since I'll be gone until Boxing Day. I've never been away from home during Christmas so this trip is bitter sweet, but worth it nonetheless .

I'm super anxious and keeping having these scary dreams about surgery gone wrong but I know it's just my anxiety.

I was able to get my doctor to prescribe me both antibiotics and codeine for after my surgery. He was very supportive surprisingly. He also have me a full physical and a Cortisone injection into my keloid I developed after my breast reduction. It's cost me about $30 but I've already notice a difference.

Besides that I'm ready to go !!!!!!!!

Flight delay :( ..... Until tomorrow

I was suppose to fly out this morning but due to bad weather conditions I'm leaving at 2pm tomorrow.

As soon as I heard I wasn't going to reach Santa Domingo tonight I damn near broke down and cried. It took the strength of my boyfriend who could hear the tremble in my voice to calm me down. I mean after months and months of waiting and now this ughhhh

Good news is tomorrow will be a better day. Everything happens for a reason

Almost there

I finally made it ladies !!!!

After many many hours in countless number of airport lines I finally made to the DR. Yay me

The driver was on time waiting for me with a card that had my name on it *felt special * and he took me to a hotel for the night since the clinic was full. The room was $45usd and Laura *the assistant* will be reimbursing me the cost I paid for the room. Remember after passing through baggage claim and customs I was out of the airport at 2am * there an hour ahead * So now it's 6 am and I'm waiting for the driver to pick me up and bring me to the clinic.

Next stop -------> the flat side !!!!

1 step closer

I finally made it ladies !!!!

Next stop -------> the flat side !!!!

Nerves have finally kicked in

Sitting in the waiting room

Consultation time

Went over paper works and signed the consent forms

Made it to hen flat side !!!!

Can't write much cuz I'm really tired but I'll try post some stuff tomorrow

Can't wait until my final results

I'm sitting downstairs now after lunch and I'm just thinking how I would love to come back here under different circumstances and enjoy this beautiful country.

I must say they take excellent care of you at Virginias. They will literally help you of everything even hold your drains while you pee lol.

My back is extremely sore and takes me a while to get out of bed but I manage. Ladies let me tell you lipo on your back is no joke. It hurts more thank my tummy tuck.

The wifi signal is great depending on what room you are in.

Back to bed I go

Im home !!!!

I'm finally home and can I just say that I wish I had flown first class coming back ugh. Since the surgery I'm still swollen so my thighs and hips had a hard time fitting into the seat and it was awful.

I will write more after I get some sleep. Traveling after surgery takes a toll on your body

I'll try and write a full update tomorrow

Since I got back I haven't had much time to update throughly but I'll try and do on by the end of the week

Just took off my tape and I just love the precision and how amazingly straight she made my tummy tuck incision.

Take a look

Just been so busy to update

For now I'll just update pics until I can get some time

Side profile of my butt

It's not the projection that I wanted but it is bigger

Going back in a year with another doctor

Feeling down

I know I'm only 4 weeks post op but this swelling is starting to get the best of me :( I purchased a smaller compression garment that helps keep me in tight . But when I'm not wearing it and I try on clothes the area above my TT incision makes everything look puffy.

I know I should be patient but their swell heal is no joke

Slow but steady recovery

Time just seems to go by so slowly when your healing but nonetheless I'm healing. The actual surgery was the easy part, the recovery is the hard part. I visited my family doctor and he took at look at my incision and he was so impressed :)

My back still hurts from the lipo and some days I can't deal with the pain but every week it gets better. I purchased an abdominal board from www.thepinkroom.com to stop my garment from folding when I sit down and to protect my stomach from the impressions the garment leaves on my body.

The pink room

Should purchase after tummy tuck

Abdominal Board