Finally Got my Body Right!! Looking for Dr Luis Lima Vets - Dominican Republic

My life has changed so much as you can imagine. I...

My life has changed so much as you can imagine. I wish i would have know about the RealSelf.com community much much sooner. Nevertheless we learn about things as it is meant to be revealed.
Fast forward and then I'll go back in between time. I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair, breastlift, lipo, and BBL on March 15 in the Dominican Republic with Dr Luis Lima. I stayed with Gianna Colombo at her recovery house. I am completely dedicated to my recovery and this d $mn faja. Most importantly I love my results but now have booty greed!.
Oh yeah I received 800cc transfer and was a size 34ddd before and after breastlift. I also had lipo done to my arms. I would like to have thigh lipo possible lift.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lima made me feel very comfortable with my choice. He was very knowledgeable about what I needed. Janet his assistant was by my side through the whole process never letting me feel alone.communication was great. The whole clinic was very friendly and accomadating the anesthesiologist made me feel safe and comfortable recovery room and overnight stay in private room was very comfortable