Tummy Tuck and Fat Transfer - Dominican Republic

I had my Tummy Tuck done Muscle Repair with Dr....

I had my Tummy Tuck done Muscle Repair with Dr. Mejia and was suppose to do Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair + Liposuction on waist, LIPO BACK+ flank + BBL.
Dr. Mejia advised due to my Hemoglobin level was low he would not be able to do my BBL and Liposuction to my Back. Minus My Tummy Tuck which I was satisfied with, My flank I looked exactly the same way I went into Surgery. After Days of complaining that I should be refunded for service that was not perform my BBL and Liposuction to my Back, Dr. Mejia Assistant which is really nice, advised me he will refund only $400 of my price of $4950.00. I felt cheated and VERY VERY disappointed that I Travel all the way to Dominican Republic, pay all that money to almost look EXACTLY the same way going home and to have such a HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Mejia professionalism with the issue.
The only recommendation I will tell anyone is to due the Lab work first before you pay Dr. Mejia for his services. that way both parties is in agreement.

Tummy Tuck

3 month post op

Pre-op

Can'take wait to get rid of some of these stretch marks.6
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

at first great personality and seems to be a nice person but VERY unprofessional when issue arise and need to be resolved.