Go Dr.Matos!!! - Dominican Republic

I wanted to get a tummy tuck because I had skin...

I wanted to get a tummy tuck because I had skin hanging from my stomach after two children. I wanted to look how I was before and they recommended Dr. Disnalda Matos in the Dominican Republic. i knew somewhat what i was getting into but after speaking and meeting Dr.Matos everything just became 10x better!! i understood more about the surgery and what I should expect, so I went for it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After the surgery I stood in the clinic for 2 days. The attention I received was excellent Dr. Matos came to see me as frequently as she could. The clinic was very clean a+ on hygiene. The staff was very friendly and along with Dr. Matos they made me feel as welcomed as possible. As per my surgery, my healing was excellent there were no complications, my scar is barely noticeable (yes hard to believe but true!! :) ... after she released me from the hospital she gave me every other day appointments to follow-up and after 8 days I was already up and walking like nothing. I can honestly say Dr. Matos is an excellent professional, I would recommend her to absolutely anyone from any country, she is very humble and even before surgery she makes you feel beautiful already! I felt great with her and if my daughters ever wanted to get surgery, Dr. Matos it is ! ... Go Dr. Matos!!