Dr. Tania Medina, Two Kids-TT,BBL & Lipo. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone I'm 23, have two kids. I been doing...

Hi everyone I'm 23, have two kids. I been doing research for about two years now. Traveling to dr on july 27 surgery will be 7/29 . I'm getting a tummy tuck with muscle repair, bbl and lipo on waist flanks back and arms.I got quotes from many doctors but I chose dr medina because she does not have any bad cases and I love her work. Sent my deposit today, I still don't know where to stay, my aunt is traveling with me.Dr medina will check with my home recovery house which she recommends. I'm planning on staying at DR for 15 days because I want to make sure that I'm good to fly back to NY.
** please let me know if there is a good recovery houses that you guys can recomend

My home recovery

Is a good choice, nurses are good but they need to improve ... Breakfast, lunch and dinner not always on time and you have to ask them for snacks if your hungry when they are supposed to offer it in between meals :/
When I got there, the nurse took me to my room and it was for three people when I confirmed many times that I needed a double because I was traveling with someone else and we didn't want to share room with anyone else! Then they changed me to another room that does not have a bathtub and the half bathroom is in front not inside the room. It was not ready, it was nasty the bathroom was dirty bed sheets had hair on them ugh , so I had to complain and they cleaned everything. We were not happy! Later that week they changed me to the room that I requested for a month!!

CECILIP clinic

Here are some pictures of the clinic is nice and modern too bad we had to wait at least two hours to be seen after surgery because there are so many girls waiting.... It's crazy!
Medinas office is clean looks nice u will be in and out 5 minutes or less

George the driver

Very nice person, you will be safe with him. He cares about the girls the other drivers they just see you as $$$$$

My surgery results

I like my results but I wanted a bigger booty !!

6 days after surgery tummy tuck and bbl with lipo

Before pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is sweet nice person... For now I'm happy with my surgery still healing. Her assitant Loren is very fake she will only be nice until you pay after that she won't even look at you... You can see how she loves money... You will remember this when you meet her. I feel like they like to add up many thinks that you don't need it's all about the money !!!