Tummy Tuck Done by the BEST!! - Dominican Republic

I had surgery with Walkiris Robles and today I am...

I had surgery with Walkiris Robles and today I am 12 days post op walking upright and pleased. I must say MY experience with Her, Her Staff, the Clinic Staff and all of the services She provided to Me were EXCELLENT. I received the procedure I wanted (TT w/MR and Lipo of the sides & flanks) without incident. She was very honest, detailed in explaining everything to me as well as patient when I had questions. Unbelievably I had no pain after surgery and no bruising whatsoever merely tightness from the muscle repair, some minor stiffness and minimal swelling which are all to be expected however mine was on a very very low scale. Dra Robles saw me after surgery, later the same day, my discharge day and I had 3 follow up appointments with her within 8 days. Each appointment was started with her Assistant Tavares who was a true delight to see first every time she'd prep me for Dra Robles to examine my body. I must say my Tummy Tuck incision although not completely healed yet is FLAWLESS?? Dra Robles has the magic touch and in my opinion has truly truly mastered the Tummy Tuck. I'm definitely a Very Happy Camper and beyond satisfied with my decision when I chose Dra Robles. She provided me with everything I expected/anticipated and more.
THANK YOU DRA. ROBLES
YOU ARE THE BEST????

Only 13 Days Post Op

13 Days Post Op and I'm on hook 2 of my stage 2 faja

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Robles is a great honest, detailed and patient Dra who exudes the best thing ever.....INTEGRITY!