Bodied - Dominican Republic, DO

Scheduled for sx with Dra Yily de los Santos...

Scheduled for sx with Dra Yily de los Santos 3/1/2017. I will have the following procedures TT+BBL and arm Lipo. I'm excited and fearful all at the same time. My goal is to loose at least 15-20lbs for best results. I have stalked RS since 2012, and I've finally decided to take the plunge. Sasha Yily's asst was prompt in responding to my emails. Scheduling my surgery was a smooth process.

A different surgeon, maybe?

I reached out to Dra Cynthia Disla via what's app,and she responded promptly! I was surprised, I didn't think I'd get a response the same day. She answered all my questions.. I've seen her work and she does a great job! Her reputation for her bed side manner is awesome! So now I'm having a change of heart.. Dra Disla doesn't include a recovery house in her quote like Dra Yily. I'm just getting nervous, I've read such bad things about Dra Yily bedside manner. I've already sent my deposit. I just got some thinking to do.

Dr Cabral it is...

So I've decided not to go with Yily, going with Dr Cabral.. I been talking back and forth via what's app with Dr Cabral for a few weeks. I called his office this week to confirm my sx date for 3/1/17; TT, BBL, inner thigh and arm Lipo. I spoke with George, he wrote my info down;name, phone number. I was told to call back at the end of November to re confirm my date. Dr Cabral initially quoted $5,300 for TT+BBL..$400 additional for arm Lipo.. I need to find out how much more for inner thigh Lipo.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon