Tummy Tuck, BBL, MR, Lipo - Dominican Republic

Myself and 4 of my girlfriends took the journey...

Myself and 4 of my girlfriends took the journey together to Dominican Republic to have plastic surgery with Dr. Israel Mañon. He was absolutely amazing, prompt, attentive, and his bedside manner was something I have never experienced before. He did not try to talk you into something he knew wouldn't give you amazing results, and he actually cared for us like his one and only patients. Even after surgery he would finish his day of surgery and head over to our recovery house to check on us. If we had a problem and would send him a message he would come over right away or made sure someone was there to attend to the situation as soon as possible. He is a great surgeon and you would be in angelic, god sent hands. Dr. Mañon picked us all up before we went home to take us for dinner so he could explain what he did to each of us, how much he removed, and show us pictures and videos of our procedures. AMAZING!!!!!

Before and After of myself