Tummy Tuck, Lower Back Lipo, & Fill in. Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 23 years old with a 4 year old child. I'm...

I'm 23 years old with a 4 year old child. I'm focused on my career and future goals. No more babies for many years to come. My son left my stomach saggy and full of stretch marks I do work out and it hasn't helped. I'm hoping to get my pre baby body back, so that I can love myself again. I want to look natural and the doctor seems to do just that which is why I chose him. I will be staying at Rocio Recovery Home

Before Pictures

Rocio Recovery Home

This is the recovery home I will be staying at as well as the instagram of the owner. I have talked with them via whatsapp they seem really nice and have responded to all of my questions. It is 75$ per night all meals included. My goal is to be here for 5 days and more if needed. I have family that live in the country that I will be staying with after the surgery.

Lab Work

Hi Ladies,

I'm at the doctors and I've requested to get the following labs done. They are

Complete blood count
Comprehensive metabolic panel
Prothrombin time

As well as std tests ( better safe than sorry )

To get an idea of where I stand as of now before surgery.

Hey ladies, I received my results back. I sent them to Joanna his coordinator, and she will show him today once he's out of surgery to see what I need to change from here on.

Before pics

Hey ladies this is my body now. I got a Breast Augmentation in July 2015 in miami with dr.jacob frieman. I am very satisfied with his work. Under these clothes I have to wear granny panties because the extra skin on my stomach makes me look like I have a pouch.

General information regarding CECILIP posted by Denisse Santos

Denisse who is Dr.Collado's wife wrote a little blurb talking about Cecilip itself and it's good reputation as well as the current plastic surgery surgeons that work there. I'm very glad about my decision. I chose the right doctor and the right clinic.

The reason to my ugly belly lol

Wish Pics

10 Days Post Up

Hello ladies,
As many of you knew on April 20 I went in for surgery. On April 19 u went to CECILIP, I got my blood work done and then I had to go to another place not too far from the clinic for a chest x-ray. I didn't see the cardiologist the same day because she had left early. Manuela who is Lopez assistant was a sweetheart, she answered all of my questions and she made me feel secure about my decisions. I love her. I was instructed to go the next day at 7am to get prepped for surgery. I saw the cardiologist, she asked me a few questions and then I went back upstairs where I filled up paperwork and met Dr.Lopez. He was really calm and did not make me feel rushed or uncomfortable at any moment. He answered my 10000 questions and I felt ready to go in for surgery. I was given the blue pill, and of course I was wide awake like nothing lol. I walked myself into the operating room until I was given the anesthesia. Once I woke up I had my Faja, compression socks, and was hooked up to some machines that help with your blood circulation. Polonia was my favorite nurse at the clinic she was very kind and patient and understood everything I was explaining to her regarding the pain I was having. The next day dr.lopez came in and talked to me about how the surgery went and gave me a list of prescriptions that I will need as well as a list of post op instructions.

Rocio Recovery Home

They picked me up once I was discharged from the hospital and took me to the house. I felt very welcomed once I arrived. The staff were really nice and definitely did more than what they could to make sure I felt comfortable. I stayed there a total of 8 days. All of the staff there are great but I built a strong connection with Laura, Suny, Dra.Sandy, Susana, & Dra.Toribio. They definitely love the job they are doing and they care about their patients. It was very emotional for me having to leave because I already felt right at home. I met a lot of great girls that I will continue to have communication with, and if I ever decide to have surgery again I wouldn't think twice where I will be staying. Las quiero mucho a todas, y agradezco todo lo que hisieron por mi.

Post op

Hello everyone. The recovery process definitely takes time. My back is still very numb. I'm extremely itchy. And it's been getting very hot lately which has been making it much worse. I am still in pain especially when I'm sitting for a long period of time. I've already taken in my faja 2 times, and I'm on my 15th massage.

Post op

My lower stomach still feels numb and so does my lower back but the swelling has gone down a lot.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon