Tummy Tuck, BBL and Fat Grafting to Hips and Laterals - Dominican Republic, DO

Im not here to write a journal but a quick summary...

Im not here to write a journal but a quick summary of my experience only. I booked my surgical tour through Surgical Sisters, Inc. and stayed at the Armonia Recovery Mansion. I Arrived at airport on July 10th and was greeted by transportation provided by Surgical Sisters and Armonica Recovery and 3 other dolls on the tour, as well. The staff was amazing and made me feel welcome. When we arrived at the Armonia, we were then greeted by Surgical Sisters and staff. It was such a warm welcome. The first night was amazing we had dinner on the beach and such a fun time. Our second day we did labs and xray and met Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Rosario. He is such a handsome fellow dolls. The next day was my surgery July 12th and it was successful. I feel as though Dr. Rodriguez did all he could do with what he had to work with. I didnt have as much fat as I would have needed for the projection I wanted, but my procedures turned out to be sucessful and beautiful. I am satisfied and very happy with choosing Dr. Rodriguez. My overall recovery and experience was very positive and I made sure it remained that way. Surgical Sisters kept us busy from beginning to the end. It was more like a surgical vacation. Some may not feel the same and thats fine, that wasnt my experience so I will not callaborate on someone elses negative energy. All I can say is that I feel as though Dr. Rodriguez concern is the safety of your life. He is going to do whats best for you overall. His assistant was always available and ready to assist at all times. I still communicate with her to this day. Surgical Sisters did what they could to provide a service and make sure our safety was priority. Some may not feel that way but again, this is my journey and not yours. Dolls, IF YOU START THIS JOURNEY WITH NEGATIVE ENERGY, THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET AND WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH. Dont let others influence you and ruin your journey.
Dr. Rodriguez, just know that you are an amazing Dr. and you CANNOT SAVE THE WORLD and you actually care more about others than they care about themselves. Thank you Surgical Sisters, Dr. Rodriguez and Armonia Recovery for an amazing experience abroad!!

Pics of before and after with Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Rosario

These are my before and after pics. I think Dr. Rodriguez did an amazing job with my body!

Before Pics and recovery

He fixed me up!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr. and really care about your safety and life. Amazing and beautiful results