After 16 Years of Waiting I Am Getting It Done. Dominican Republic, DO

I wanted a tummy tuck for 16 years and now decided...

I wanted a tummy tuck for 16 years and now decided to get it done. I have been dreaming of this day for a long time. I decided to go to Dominican Republic and get my tummy tuck and lipo done. I am a single mom with two beautiful children that makes me happy. I am going to Doctor Baez on April 18th. Please pray for me dolls. I have met Dr Baez and she is a wonderful person and Doctor.

Surgery update part 1

I had my surgery on Monday made it through. This surgery is no joke ladies, lots of dizzy spells but no transfusion. I really can't see results because I am extremely swollen. Thanks for all your prayers.

Recovery House Stay Review

Ok ladies it's been a long time coming. I needed time to recover and I'm still having soreness. These surgeries aren't for the faint of heart. I stayed at Princess Recovery House which is located in a lovely area and close to alot of amenities including a huge supermarket close by. The staff at this house was very helpful and attentive, you have a buzzer to use when needed. I can't say enough about the ladies that work there. You get to your appointments on time and pickup on time. I stayed on the second floor and there is also a penthouse floor, there are elevator and the view is amazing. My favorite thing to do was to sit on the porch and have a coffee and relax in the morning. I highly recommend this recovery house, it's very spacious and well kept. Please feel free to contact the manager Nina on whatsapp @ 829-333-8083.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very sweet person, you would be disappointed by her. She listens to you and communicates well her patients.