52 and Getting My Sexy Back! Ready to Become A Mañon Doll - Dominican Republic

I'm so looking forward in getting my sexy back and...

I'm so looking forward in getting my sexy back and Dr. Duran is just the right person who will get the job DONE! She is no joke when it comes to getting you right. Her SNATCH game is UNBELIEVABLE and second to none.

I've been doing my fair share of researching doctors have decided. I will become a Duran Doll. I'm extremely excited and nervous at the same time. The quote has been given and hopefully, I will be going in the fall of this year.

Maybe a little more

I already have a nice natural butt but, I don't think it will hurt to have a little more. I would like some beautiful curves and Dr. Duran will give you just that!

So ready to becomeva Duran Doll...

My wish list

I'm so tired of looking at this bodybof mine! I need to do this for me and nobody else regardless of what others might say about me having some cosmetic surgery done! My heart and mind is set and I'm so ready and looking forward to improving my physical features.

My wish

This is the body shape I so desire.

Toning up for new Duran Doll body!

Ladies, I'm toning and shading a few more pounds before becoming a Duran Doll. I know I can improve on a few things and let Dr. Duran do the rest. Last time I checked, my BMI is good and my hemoglobin is over 12.9 of course I will build that up more by eating the right things to eat to further build my blood up.

I am excited in becoming a Duran Doll but, kind of scared of the change. You know how ppl are when it comes to improving yourself. However, I'm not doing this for nobody but ME!

I have decided to go with Dr. Manon and have a confirmed date which is Nov. 9th.

Ready to Become A Mañon Doll

I decided to go with Dr. Israel Mañon to give me what I've been longing for! I am preparing myself mentally and physically for this journey. I've followed Dr. Mañon for some time now and love his work. I will post some of my post op pics soon. But for now, you can see from my pics that I need some work.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He is the BEST in my opinion and he has a warm and friendly personality. His assistant has been very kind and have answered every questions I've asked.