44 2014 is my Year of Change. Dominican Republic, DO

I am going for Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist,...

I am going for Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpitst . I am nerves because now I am not seeing good reviews. I think I do have a good RH being i might have to go by myself. I am going to just trust and believe. If any one is going around that time and staying at paradise surgical RH feel free to let me know. I want to change my date to june because of family issues. We will see.

pics of me now and a wish photo

Losing 89lbs my body is sagging. I am not happy of the results. Love that I am he healthier but hate my body.

passport

As you know I moved my date back. I am trying to get a couple ponds off. I am a little worried about the DR precautions on EBOLA has any one heard anything? But good news I did get my passport! !!!

Trying to lose

I am so trying to lose weight was 8s anyone doing to shed some extra pounds

so Ready

I am trying to conract Laura so I can see about moving my date up. As of now it is july 3 2015. By then I want to show my body off. So looking at April.

Praying

I know Dr. Robles list her first patient over the weekend due to heart problems please keep her and the lady Janie in our prayers. Thanks.

any one interested in Robles?

Hey ladies. I have paid my deposit to dra. Robles and will not be able to have surgery. If any one is interested in buying my spot please let me know. Must set surgery date by Sept.

back lift

Decided to have a back lift before my tummy tuck. My back has three rolls and after talking to plastic surgeons there is noth I ng I could do about it far as exercisin went

Tummy Tuck

Today I received news I was approved from my insurance company I can get a 15830 what ever that may be.

Not happy

At first my results were good but as I healed my back started back to sag.

Panni 1with Mr

Today I finally got my panni with mr. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yes i reviewed my doctor and I love her asst. Laura she is very nice and answers all my questions