43 Yr Old - Gastric Sleever - 100 Lb. Weight Loss - Seeking Full Body Lift / Contour! Dominican Republic, DO

Day 1 -- Finally making the decision to do the...

Day 1 -- Finally making the decision to do the damn thang and get this body what it deserves! I am researching full body lift / contour to include TT, w/ Breast Implants, All Lipo available to me, BBL, Arm Lift, and Thigh Lift! In Columbia they offer a team of doctors so all procedures can be completed as once. Not sure Dom Rep offers such support. I will be happy just to get this excess skin removed with bust implants and BBL! I am so ready to get this party started!

Sent Images for Quote and Consult Today

I sent off all my pics to Dr. Robles and also getting quote for full body lift in Columbia with Premium Care. Of course I would like the full treatment - Tummy Tuck, Lipo of back, flanks and underarms, fat transfer for BBL, Breast Augmentation w/implants, if possible arm & thigh lift; but may not be able to get it all! In Columbia the team of husband and wife doctors work upper and lower body at the same time to give you the full body lift. I can't even imagine the recovery time and pain associated with this! Any whoooo.... I will update you as soon as I know something!