Dra. Baez SX 1/13/16 *BBL, TT, LIPO*

Hello Ladies, I'm totally obsessed over RS. I've...

Hello Ladies, I'm totally obsessed over RS. I've read most journals thoroughly, and I'm confident in my desire to enhance my physique.
However, WHERE DO I START? I'm for certain that I want Baez. I submitted a Consultation request via RS. Last night I dl Whatsapp to reach out to her that way. I plan to do that tomorrow after my Sweetie takes some pics of my problem areas. I'm leaning toward an October or November date. I'm 5'2 and I currently weigh 153. I'd love to get down to 135, but I'm striving for 140. My Sweetie though supportive isn't totally thrilled with my desire, and insists on accompanying me to DR if I'm approved. However I'd much go this along with a Buddy. So if there's anyone considering Oct or Nov please shoot me a msg.

Dr. Baez contacted me!!!!!

Wednesday I sent Dr. Baez a Consultation request via RS. She responded ro my msg this morning requesting my pics which I promptly provided. I'm hoping for an October Sx date.

Well......

On March 6th Dr. Baez responded to my email saying that she feels that I'm requesting too many procedures. she asked me to choose the 2 most important to me. I replied TT & BL. In my initial email I asked for those procedures as well as Lipo to flanks and thighs so that the fat could be transferred to my butt. So the wait for a quote continues......

September or October

Is anyone planning a September or October sx date in D.R.?

Still no quote........

Dr. Baez is the only Dr. I've submitted a request and provided my pictures. She is who I want. So what the hell is taking her so long to choose me? She's sent me the same reply twice. Which is I need to narrow my Sx procedures down to which is most important to me. I've provided the same answer both times. TT & BBL. I really only want lipo'd fat from my tummy & back transferred to my butt. Why is my request more than the ordinary? I know that I'm requesting a Fall date, but if accepted I'd like to begin my preparation now.

FINALLY, A Response!

Dra. Baez contacted me yesterday via Whatsapp with a quote of $3900. However currently she isn't scheduling appts for October. She did advise me that in May I can select the date of my choice for October. So I'm now relieved. Ahhh!!!!

I FINALLY HAVE A ????DATE!!!

I am absolutely ecstatic to finally have a sx date. TUESDAY JANUARY 12, 2016. I'll be paying my deposit tomorrow morning when I return to Md. I was hoping she would accept my deposit via Chase Bank, but she prefers Western Union because it's quicker.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Is anyone considering surgery with Baez during this week? I'm traveling alone from Md. and would love a surgery buddy. I plan to purchase my airline tkt for arrival 1/11/16. I'll stay at a Recovery house for 2 weeks. Possibly My Home. I want a rh with hospital beds. My Sweerie will join me at a resort the 3rd week to escort me home. I refuse to leave DR with drains. That's why I'm staying a full 3 weeks.

Black Lipo Board

Where can I find a Black Lipo Boarc?

DepoIt Paid!!!

I sent my $200 deposit to Dra. Baez via Western Union Tuesday evening. Upon receipt of my funds Wednesday morning she sent me a Confirmation Surgery date for 1/12/2016.

Supplies thus far......

As a FA I'm able to travel Internationally. These are a few of the medications I've recently purchased in Costa Rica.

Apprehension

I've paid my deposit. I've gotten the date of my choice. I have the funds to pay for my procedures. Yet I'm apprehensive to purchase all of my needed supplies. I must admit that I impulsively purchased a Booty Buddy pillow. As well as a Yoga cylinder and a few needed medications. However I have the greatest fear of arriving to SDQ, and Dra. Baez not performing on me for one reason or another. I had gastric bypass surgery 8 yrs ago. So as a result I know that I'm anemic. There's a Patient First Clinic down the street from me, but I'm reluctant to go in and request a CBC. In my head I know that it makes sense to find out now and begin to improve. Especially since my surgery date isn't until January. Dra. Baez has already told me that my Hemo must be above 12 for her to perform my requested procedures (TT, Lipo,BBL).. So what is my f'n problem? I've no fear of doing this alone. I mostly want my waist snatched so I don't really care about butt & hips, but I do care about false hope, wasting my mf'n time and money. I've opted to purchase my airfare though, due to my job as a Flight Assistant, I can Nonrev for free with the exception of taxes, on any airline. I've read countless reviews, as we all have, and it's most discouraging to read a Sista's review of the surgeon of their choice with a deflated ending due to their own health reasons. Which in the end is much appreciated. Yet while in SDQ they're able to reschedule with a surgeon who's willing to take the risk. For me that's not an option. I ONLY WANT DRA. BAEZ. Not for her technique, because I've read just as many good reviews as I've read bad reviews of her work. I just have an innate feeling that she'll take good care of me.... I just don't want to be disappointed. While composing this review I did call PF and though they're not a lab I can come in and request a CBC due to lack of energy (Iron Deficiency). So I'm about to shower and go. Thanks for being my sounding board!

Medical Leave Letter

Has anyone ever received a Medical Leave letter from Dra. Baez? It's a requirement from my employer.

HBG

So I finally scheduled an appt with a PCP (my first with this Physician) for a Physical and CBC. My appt was 7/6. It was a great visit! I decided to be honest and forthcoming about my sx desire. I told her that I want to be as healthy as possible. She asked who was my Surgeon. I state Dra. Baez. Then she asked where's her practice? Now comes the hard part. I say DR. She laughed then questioned why would I travel to DR for sx. I told her results & cost. She told me that she'd be more than happy to assist me in this journey. She also advised that she'd provide my aftercare., but to not leave DR w/ drains. Which is my goal because I intend to remain in DR for 3 weeks. We wrapped up the visit by getting my blood drawn and I was advised that I'd be contacted with my lab results. Well I went in today for my follow up visit and GUESS WHAT??? My HGB IS 14!!!!! I was shocked! This news has reinstated my sx journey. I had been a little discouraged fearing the HGB challenge, but Thank God that's no longer a concern.

CBC

I Whatsapp'd Dra. Baez my lab work and she approved! Yippee!!!!!

I've finally chosen a Rh.....

Princess Recovery House!!!!!
I'm glad the search is over. I wanted a private room, but had to settle for a double. I'm in search of a Sx Buddy. I'll be there 1/11-1/25 Ladies please share reviews/experiences with Princess.

I'm on my way.......

Ladies, I know that I have completely neglected my RS page. My obsession has now turned to IG. I absolutely love the SX community. There's a wealth of information to receive.
I'm currently sitting in First Class on Delta Flight # 487 headed to D.R. out of JFK. I truly feel filled with God's Grace.
The first message I received this morning was from Ruth P. @ Tropical Deluxe wishing me safe travels. She advised me that her daughter will be meeting me at the airport.
Thus far everything has gone BETTER than I expected, and as I hoped and prayed it would. Check in went smoothly. My checked suitcase weighted exactly 50 pds.???????? I was expecting to have to pay for it being over the weight limit. Since I'm flying Standby I decided to arrive at the airport 2.5 hrs prior to my original 10:02a departure. Which worked out in my favor because the availability on that flight was slim. However there was a delayed 7:42a flight that did have availability. It was a blessing for me that it was delayed. I arrived at JFK at the time my original flight was to depart BWI. DELTA's Ticket Counter Agents are AWESOME! The Agent recognized I was a Crew member from another airline and assigned me to First Class.
I began this journey March 2015. My SX with Dra. Baez is scheduled for Tuesday 1/12. This all still seems surreal to me.
I'm so happy that I planned and purchased as I continued to research. I'm no longer staying at Princess RH. As I mentioned before I'm staying at Tropical Deluxe. Ruth's communication has been superb. I'll have a private room that has a reg bed and a hospital bed. She has also agreed to allow John Masajes come to the RH to give me my massages even though she has an inhouse masseuse.
I am fortunate to have a career that allows me to travel out of the country. So over several months I purchased a majority of all my meds from Pharmacies in both Costa Rica & D.R.
I have a wonderful PCP who has agreed to provide my PostOp care upon my return to the states. She even prescribed me Percoset and a sleep sedative. Her only advice to me is to not return with drains. That's why I'm staying 14 days. She did my last CBC 12/23 and my Hemo was 14.4. However I'm currently on my cycle so I'm curious as to what it is now. Best believe I've been taking swigs of my SSS Tonic.
The suitcase I checked has my wipes, depends, pads, toiletries, Lipo foam, Ab boards and clothes. I didn't bring a purse, wallet nor jewelry. My onboard bag has all my meds, my safe, snacks, iPad, and Chargers.
I separated my money into snack size baggies and labeled each one. I don't want to count my money out in front of anyone. Around my waist under my clothes in my sports pouch is my Passport, my Tax Receipt, a pen to fill out my Custom forms, my balance due to Ruth and a few dollars for tipping. I also took a pic of my Passport to avoid having to take it out during the flight.
I've brought $6300 in cash and $200 in Dom. Pesos. My balance due to Dra. Baez is $3700. My balance to Ruth is $1175. I'll owe John around $400 for my massages. So I'll have a little over 1k for miscellaneous. Oh, I also brought 100 one dollar bills for tipping purposes.
Damn, I don't remember if I packed my flip flops. Oh well I'll find out once I get to the RH.
Umm, that about sums up my journey thus far. I promise to do better about updating. I'll eventually give a review of Tropical Deluxe as well as Dra. Baez, whom I'm anxious to meet.
I'm also looking forward to meeting any ladies from Md, DC or whereever. Especially if you're staying at Tropical Deluxe.

Thus far.....

I absolutely LOVE Ruth and her Daughter. Her daughter was there at the airport to pick up me as arranged. She held a sign with my name. As soon as our eyes met she knew it was me and greeted me with a hug & kiss.
The drive to the RH was about 20mins or so. Once we were inside Ruth greeted me with a hug and showed me to my room. The RH is a very nice condo/apt across the street from the beach. There is an elevator however I didn't pay attention to which floor we got off on. The common areas are nice. My room is nice as well. It also has a private bath and refrigerator stocked with bottled water. And you have a key to your room, which is Awesome! I got settled in. Took of my winter attire and joined Ruth on the balcony which is very cozy. She insisted I eat and served my dinner to me on the balcony. The food was delicious and I was starving. The portions were very generous. I couldn't eat all that served. My dinner consisted of salad, rice & beans and pork that was well seasoned and roasted. It was really good. And there was a really good juice offered as well. Thus far I'm pleased with my selection. However the real truth will be further determined after I'm incapacitated. Well off to bed for me. It's been a long day and I'm full & tired. We're leaving at 630a to do my Labs. I pray that all will go well.

A day of Ups and Downs

Yesterday was a long day filled with ups and downs.
Okay, my morning began at 5:30a. Dra. Baez texted me the night before to confirm my arrival and advised me to be at the Clinic @7a. Baby Ruth said we wanted to be First in line for Labs, as we were, when we arrived a little after 6a. The traffic is crazy. Anyway did blood work. Then I needed to do an urinalysis. However I emptied my bladder before showering and hadn't anything to eat nor drink. Therefore I had NOTHING to produce and on top of that though there was a Water Cooler in the lab area the jug was empty. Anyway at this point Dra. Baez Asst met us and escorted us to her office. Mind you I still have the specimen cup in my hand. Dra. Baez was seeing a PostOp Doll. So the wait was probably 15 mins. And my anticipation was building with each minute. I could hear that's She's very very thorough. I see this Doll, her Husband and Driver depart. As the couple proceeded to leave she called the Driver into her office and reiterated her instructions to him.
Then the moment I've anxiously awaited..... She exits her office and our eyes met! She greeted me with a big smile, hug and kiss. She's so much prettier than her pic and her demeanor is so sweet! She invites me into her office with Baby Ruth (I don't remember Ruth's daughters name so I call her Baby Ruth) in tow along with Mr. Asst/Interpreter.
She will apologize over and over for her limited English. And she'll ask you how to enunciate different words in English. Oh, ONE IMPORTANT NOTE! Always have your PASSPORT with you. You'll have to present it for labs and every department you encounter. Okay so anyway she conducts an interview and actually fills out your medical history online, because of course she's doing it in Spanish. Then asks which procedures you'd like, but at the same time she's also telling you what you need. Lol!
Next you enter her exam room and disrobe completely she comes in takes pics of your body at different angles. She then shows you the pics to assure you that your face isn't in the pic. Next you lay on the table so that she can examine your stomach for hernias. And finally the Infamous words. She asks to mark you up. For some reason I was so excited for this part. At the same time she's telling you exactly what she's going to do and how you're going to look.
She explained to me that she would do full Lipo of my back. She explained that because my stretch marks are on my lower abdomen they'll be gone. She actually grabs the fat and explains what will be removed and where your new navel will be positioned. She explained the tummy tuck and muscle repair. And told me that my scar will be long. Basically hip to hip so that I can be as smooth as she can possibly make me, but low and thin.
Dra. Baez was also very blunt and honest. I'm 5'2/165. She said My Baby, there's fat around your organs. I can't remove that so you're going to have to exercise and diet, but I'm going to help you to start. She advised me to shower tonight and in the morning. However do not eat nor drink anything after 10p. She informed me that my SX would be tomorrow and to report to the Clinic @ 5:30a.
However, the part I didn't understand is that I still had to be cleared by the Cardiologist. So we're all chit chatting. Baby Ruth sells Fajas. Dra. Baez explained to me that since she doesn't sell them so she wantied Baby Ruth to explain which Fajas are most requested so that she can order them for clients.
Anyway, I pay my balance due ($3700) she writes me a receipt. Then in walks Dr. Manuel. Very dapper older gentleman. Very charming, well dressed and smelled nice. Dra. Baez greets him with a hug & kiss. She introduces me and he kisses my hand and asked me to step into the exam room. He brings in his black bag. Opens it , asked me to get on the table, puts his arm around my back and told me was going to show me something his mother taught him. In a matter of a few seconds he had my bra unsnapped. And I burst out in laughter. He did too. I lay down and he puts a contraption on my pulse points and heart. Then he listened to my heart. Which he said was strong. Next he took my blood pressure. He asked was I nervous? I replied, No. He proceeded to take it again. Then his smile went away and so did mine. He said My Dear your bp is high. I said are you sure?
We go back into Dra. Baez office and he tells her the news. I presented my Vitals from my PCP performed 12/23/15. They both asked if I were nervous. Hell I truly wasn't, but I am now. So Dr. Manuel says go see a Cardiologist to have a echocardiogram performed. If it's okay you can have SX tomorrow. Dra. Baez said you have to be cleared. If everything is good Mami, I'm all yours tomorrow. If we have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday that'll be fine. I said okay. She asked my departure date. I told her the 25th. She asked if I could extend it at least 3 more days. Sure, I'll do whatever it takes.
By this time I was finally able to provide the urine specimen. We all depart from her office at the same time.
Baby Ruth & Driver were on it. We depart from the Clinic. Go back to the RH. I had breakfast and she made my appt for the Echocardiogram.
About an hour later she said Kimberly lets go. We arrive at the Cardiologist office and didn't have to wait. I go in, undress, get on the table. He records a sonogram of my heart. Stated there were no abnormalities. He took my bp and said it was slightly elevated. He types up his report for me to present to Dra. Baez & Dr. Manuel. That visit was 2000pesos. I'm so happy I exchanged $200 into pesos. Ok cool. So we leave there. Get a rx filled that Dr. Manuel wrote earlier. That was another 2000pesos. Go back to the RH. Have lunch. Relax a bit. I'm thinking I'll take this pill and get my bp checked in the morning. Well that was not the case. Maybe 2 hrs later Baby Ruth said Kimberly lets go back to the Clinic since you've eaten and taken your medicine. I want you to have your SX tomorrow as you had wished. So here we go back to the Clinic. By this time I'm worn out and truly nervous. Mr. Asst meets us as well as Dr. Manuel. He takes my bp. Asked if I took the pill. He said my results were better, but please take another pill in the morning and wait one more day for SX.
I think Baby Ruth & Mr. Asst felt worse than I. Mr. Asst called Dra. Baez and gave her the news. I was bummed but remained hopeful. But the emotional roller coaster wore me out.
Yesterday was a long day filled with ups and downs.
Okay, my morning began at 5:30a. Dra. Baez texted me the night before to confirm my arrival and advised me to be at the Clinic @7a. Baby Ruth said we wanted to be First in line for Labs, and we were, when we arrived a little after 6a. The traffic is crazy. Anyway did blood work. Then I needed to do an urinalysis. However I emptied my bladder before showering and hadn't anything to eat nor drink. Therefore I had NOTHING to produce and on top of that though there was a Water Cooler in the lab area the jug was empty. Anyway at this point Dra. Baez Asst meets you and brings you to her office. Mind you I still have the specimen cup in my hand. Dra. Baez was seeing a PostOp Doll. So the wait was probably 15 mins. She's very very thorough. I see this Doll, her Husband and Driver depart. As the couple proceeded to leave she called the Driver into her office and reiterated her instructions to him.
Then the moment I've anxiously awaited..... She exits her office and our eyes met! She greeted me with a hug and kiss. She's so much prettier than her pic and her demeanor is so sweet! She invites me into her office with Baby Ruth (I don't remember Ruth's daughters name so I call her Baby Ruth) in tow along with her Asst/Interpreter.
She will apologize over and over for her limited English. And she'll ask you how to enunciate different words in English. Oh, ONE IMPORTANT NOTE! Always have your PASSPORT with you. You'll have to present for labs and every department you encounter. Okay so anyway she conducts an interview and actually fills out your medical history online, because of course she's doing it in Spanish. Then asks which procedures you'd like, but at the same time she's also telling you what you need. Lol!
Dra. Baez was also very blunt and honest. I'm 5'2/165. She said My Baby there's fat around your organs. I can't remove that so you're going to have to exercise and diet, but I'm going to help you to start. She advised me to shower tonight and in the morning. However do not eat nor drink anything after 10p. My SX would be tomorrow and to report to the Clinic @ 5:30a. However, the part I didn't understand is that I still had to be cleared by the Cardiologist. So we're all chit chatting. Baby Ruth sells Fajas and Dra. Baez explained to me that since she doesn't so she was wanting Baby Ruth to explain which Fajas are most requested so that she can order them for clients.
I pay my balance due ($3700) she writes me a receipt. Then in walks Dr. Manuel. Very dapper older gentleman. Very charming, well dressed and smelled nice. Dra. Baez greets him with a hug & kiss. She introduces me and he kisses my hand and asked me to step in the exam room. He brings in his black bag. Opens it , ask me to get on the table, puts his arm around my back and told me was going to show me something his mother taught him. In a matter of a few seconds he had my bra unsnapped. And I burst out in laughter. He did too. I lay down and he puts a contraption on my pulse points and heart. Then he listened to my heart. Which he said was strong. Next he took my blood pressure. He asked was I nervous? I replied, No. He proceeded to take it again. Then is smile went away and so did mine. He said My Dear your bp is high. I said are you sure?
We go back into Dra. Baez office and he tells her the news. I presented my Vitals from my PCP performed 12/23/15. They both asked if I were nervous. Hell I wasn't, but I am now. So Dr. Manuel says so see a Cardiologist to have a echocardiogram performed. If it's okay you can have SX tomorrow. Dra. Baez said you have to be cleared. If everything is good I'm all yours tomorrow. If we have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday that'll be fine. I said okay. She asked my departure date. I told her the 25th. She asked if I would extend at least 3 more days. Sure, I'll do whatever it takes.
By this time I was finally able to provide the urine specimen. We all depart at the same time.
About an hour later she said Kimberly lets go. We get the Cardiologist and didn't have to wait. Go in, undress, get on the table. He records a sonogram of my heart. Stated there were no abnormalities. He took my bp and said it was slightly elevated. He types up his report for more to bring to Dra. Baez & Dr. Manuel. That visit was 2000pesos. I'm so happy I exchanged $200 into pesos. Ok cool. So we leave there. Get a rx filled that Dr. Manuel wrote earlier. That was another 2000pesos. Go back to the RH. Have lunch. Relax a bit. I'm thinking I take this pill and get my bp checked in the morning. Maybe 2 hrs later Baby Ruth said Kimberly lets go back to the Clinic since you've eaten and taken your medicine. I want you to have your SX tomorrow as you had wished. So here we go back to the Clinic. I worn out and truly nervous. The Asst meets us as well as Dr. Manuel. He takes my bp. Asked if I took the pill. Said my results were better, but please take the pill in the morning and wait one more day.
I think Baby Ruth & Mr. Asst felt worse than I. Mr. Asst called Dra. Baez and gave her the news. I was bummed but remained hopeful. But the emotional roller coaster was draining.
We returned to the RH. I showered, Ruth insisted I eat although I told her I wasn't hungry. The food here is well seasoned. You're given options and the portions are generous. The only meal I'm ever able to finish completely is breakfast.

Read from the second beginning. Accidentally posted the original and edited.

I accidentally posted the original and edited version of the above review. Please begin reading the second beginning.

SX rescheduled for 1/13/16

Got up this morning. Took my pill. Went to the Clinic. Dr. Manuel had an emergency so he called and asked the Emergency room Doctor to take my bp. He said it was a little high. Next Mr. Asst shows up and he advises me to relax and asked a Nurse to take my bp. It was better. We wait another 15mins and Dr. Manuel arrives. He greets me with a smile. Questioned if I took the pill. In which I did. He then takes my bp and said I was CLEARED! I asked if I could hug him and he kissed my cheek. He wrote a release to be given to Dra. Baez. Mr. Asst calls Dra. Baez so that Dr. Manuel can relay my results. Dr. Manuel's visit was 2000pesos. Mr. Asst gives me my Presurgery instructions and off I go back to the RH on Cloud 9!

2nd Day PostOp

Ok. My surgery was performed Wednesday 1/13. I arrived at the Clinic at 5a. Dra. Baez asked that I arrive no later than 5:30a. Admissions is performed in the Emergency room. There my bp was taken, I had to produce my Passport and answer a few questions. From there an Orderly takes you to the Recovery room. I was given instruction to undress. Maybe 20mins later in walks Dra. Baez with her purse on her wrist and hugs & kisses. She asked did I shower. I replied Yes, with Hibcliens. She then opens her purse pulls out a red marker and proceeds to mark me up. She also reminded me to remove my labia piercing as well as hair pins. Dra. Baez asked was I given a package for her. I presented to her a bag the Driver gave me before he departed. I looked inside and realized it was my faja. However Dra. Baez was disappointed there wasn't two. I told you in an earlier post that Baby Ruth sells fajas and I believe Dra. Baez had another Sx later that afternoon and needed a faja for that patient. Anyway Dra. Baez then departs to get prepared. Next comes in the Anesthesiologist. She too was very kind. She asked me about allergies and administered THE BLUE PILL. After doing so she gave me very specific instructions. She asked that once I'm placed on the surgical bed to lay on my left side in a fetal position so that she can put my epidural in place. She stated that I wouldn't feel anything. Well as simple as those instructions were I didn't sleep well the night before so the blue pill knocked me out. Luckily I was already in the wheelchair. Therefore ladies I can't tell you anything about the Surgical room. I do remember waking up maybe 3 times. Dra. Baez answered me each time. Once I told her that I could feel my back being lipo'd but it didn't hurt. I think she told me to relax and that I was doing good. The last thing I asked was when was this going to be over and she and a man both said my procedure was done and I fell back to sleep. I was told the next day that my Sx lasted 4 hrs. During my initial consultation Dra. Baez asked me how big did I want my butt and I told her not too big. Just added formation. She explained to me that she would be putting all my fat into my butt because my body would probably absorb 30% and if it's too big then that's more motivation for me to work out.
So I don't know how many cc's I received. When I awoke again I was in my faja in a private room. My overnight nurse was standing over me waiting for me to awake. I remember Dra. Baez & Mr. Asst eventually came in to check on me. Dra. Baez advised me to not compress my butt. To only lay on my sides. She told me that she'd be back in the morning. Mr. Asst came back that evening and I was laying on my back trying to breath. He reminded me to lay on my side. My nurse drained my, as Dra. Baez puts it, my Baby at least 10 times if not more. Your drainage reservoir is a round disc. Once it's drained it has to be compressed. While your Nurse is compressing you have to replace the plug.
I requested that my room be dark because all I wanted to do was sleep. I was brought soup, jello, and juice. I took a few sips of the broth and drunk water. At some point I was hot and was able to explain that I needed air. So my nurse repositioned my bed directly underneath the ac vent and I felt and slept so much better. Then over in the morning I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to stand up. My nurse was in the Sitting area of my room. I tried to let the bed rail down without her hearing me because Dra. Baez told she & I both that I was NOT to get out of bed. Anyway dummy me put all of my weight on the bed rail and it fell down which alerted my Nurse. She comes running in, No! No! the doctor said for you to not get up. I explained to her that I just needed to stand for 5mins. She reluctantly obliged then helped me back in bed. Standing felt so so good, and I didn't get dizzy. A couple hours later breakfast was served. I think it was oatmeal. I only at a few bites. Then a nurse came a little later and helped me to sit on the side of the bed. I proceeded to stand and he made me sit back down. Then another nurse came with a wheelchair and they followed me around the room to make sure I wouldn't get dizzy. I explained to them that I'm fine. Just sore. The Nurse said I was very strong. My bedding was changed and shortly thereafter Dra. Baez & Mr. Asst arrive. She removes my faja and gives me a massage. It BURNED! It felt like my skin was on fire from the inside out. She did my tummy then my back. She checked my incision and put me back in my faja. She said I didn't have any Lipo burns. She advised me to walk as much as possible, drink plenty of water and eat even when I don't feel like eating. Upon departing she told me that she would text me after she gets out of Sx that evening. Mr. Asst stayed behind and went over my meds. Then I was discharged.

Drainage

I was dreading the drainage scenario, but it's of no discomfort to me. I honestly don't know where it's coming from. I've yet to look at my body. I did notice while standing in front of the mirror today that I do have hips. Dra. Baez did tell me that my Lipo was very aggressive. I think the drainage tube is either above my vagina or somewhere in that area. My Baby isn't draining as much today. I'll receive my first lymphatic massage today by @j_masajes. Ladies if you're on IG you must look him up. His work is awesome. Each rh has an in house masseuse, but I negotiated with Ms. Ruth to allow him to come. She obliged since I have a Private room. I've been able to go to the bathroom on my own since day one, but I'm tired of being pissy. You'll think you're holding it, but as soon as your eyes set on the commode there's no stopping the flow.

First Lymphatic Massage

First of all Ladies, on this journey you lose all modesty. John shows up at 3p as planned. He brought his own table and supplies. He helped me out of my faja. Then Ms. Ruth took it be washed. He removed all of my bandages and cleaned me with Antibacterial wipes all over my upper torso and the upper part of behind where the fat was transferred. Then he began to drain me. The sensation is bitter sweet. Your skin is very sensitive. I was more so sensitive on my back and my sides. Not so much on my stomach. The massage lasted about 45mins. Afterward he dressed my scar and my naval. He said I was healing well and that the swelling in my lower abdomen would be gone before I leave DR. He kept focusing on my lower abdomen. I asked him if I had a seroma. He replied No. So we shall see. Dra. Baez contacted me while he was here asking for pics, but we didn't take good pics. So she contacted Baby Ruth and asked her to take pics of my scar and send them to her. She was pleased with my scar. I'm now on the second hook, and I feel really good.

3 days PostOp

5 days PostOp. Stage 1 faja taken in.

5 days PostOp. Stage 1 faja taken in.

1 week PostOp

I'm Home!!!!!!

3 weeks PostsOp

1 Month PostOp

I'm a little over a month PostOp. My only regret is that I didn't lose weight prior to my procedure. Had I lost weight my results would be far more tremendous. I I returned home swelling in all at 168 pounds. I'm currently 153 pounds. My goal is to be 140 however, I would love to be 135 pounds. I told my masseuse that I've been walking and cutting down on my calorie intake. I'm only eating salads and baked chicken or fish and she told me to STOP. She advised that I eat a regular diet to aide in my body's healing. So now I'm conflicted.

7 weeks PostOp

7 weeks PostOp

Tropical Deluxe RH

Tropical Deluxe

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra. Baez is quick to respond via Whatsapp. Especially if you communicate in Spanish.