"40 Yrs Old, Triplets, and One Single. Much Needed Tt, Lipo, and Fat Transfer - Dominican Republic

I have a nice butt:) but I want a hourglass shape...

I have a nice butt:) but I want a hourglass shape to go along with my tummy Tuck with muscle repair. I have a few size in mind. I have been waiting for this surgery for so long, my triplets (twins) because one pass when I was 17 weeks pregnant will be 16 yrs old in September.

I am very anxious, but scared at the time:)

Date is set

I am so excited, I send off my deposit today for my surgery. It will be on September 5th. Bbl, tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuctions.

Date change

I am super excited, my date is set for September 5, 2016. I can't wait.

Ticket

Well I purchase my ticket today.:) thinking what supplies do I need.

7 more weeks.

I have seven more weeks, until I can see my new body. I am so excited

Six more weeks!!

Six weeks to go, I am super excited. Can someone please tell me what do I need to pack for Santo Domingo?

Supplies..

Hello ladies, question what kind of waste trainer is best after tummy tuck? I am getting my surgery done by Dr. Walkiris Roles in, Santo Domingo , Thanks in advance.

My anxiety

Oh lord! So I am at the 30 days make. I can't wait:)

Less than a month to go:)

Well I have less than a month to go and I am really getting nervous and extremely anxious.

All most

I am very nervous, oh lord

Two Weeks

Well I need to start packing. I have 2weeks to go.

Count down!!

Oh my it's only 8 days to go.. I am so so nervous! And excited

Days!!

Oh, yes. So now my procedure. Just days away, I am super excited!

Very upset

So my darn soon to be ex husband took half my money for my sx. So now I have to try and change everything at the last minute.

I reschedule Oct. 19

So, I had to reschedule my surgery because of an issue . Nothing can't stop me

New date!!

Well, I reschedule my big day for October 19!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon