38 Yr Young Mother of 1 in Need of a TT - Dominican Republic, DO

After procrastinating and being scared for so long...

After procrastinating and being scared for so long I finally decided to go to Dominican Republic to get a TT and liposculpture. I've tried so many different things to get rid of this stomach but is just not going anywhere. Ughrrrr. I know some of you ladies can relate. I have seen so many positive post on here which motivated me to go further with my sx. I work very hard. I take care of my family. Now is time to do me. I think I deserve it. So I will be going to Dr Lima in October. Omg I'm soooo excited n nervous. Mixed emotions.

Oct can't get here fast enough!

So, In 3 months I will be limafied. Already purchased my plane ticket, sent in my deposit for both, the sx and the RH. I will be staying @ Janet ' s RH which is Dr Lima's assistant. I've been communicating with her on the regular basis and she is a sweetheart. Surprisingly I'm not nervous even though this will be my first sx. I'm just excited and ready to be snatched!!!