"38 Years Old 3 Kids Pretty Much Teenagers Now Im Really Ready to Get the New Me a Fresh Start" - Dominican Republic, DO

OK everyone I've been lurking on this site for two...

OK everyone I've been lurking on this site for two years now. I love reading the reviews and comments from everyone experiences. I'm officially ready to devote my body to the Dr who is going to change my life. I'm 5'8 currently 259lbs. Wow ladies I know its a lot but I'm in the process of losing weight before next year so please don't judge. I'm thinking of Dr Bello because some people I know had work done by her and their bodies blood good honey. I heard that Duran was good as well but idk. I want to get TT, lipo, and bbl I got a good quote from Bello but I'm waiting to hear a response from Duran. I listed some pics of me at the old weight as well as some wish pics. If you ladies have any questions, comments, or concern. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

My pics

Updating,Here are some pics of me

Oh man for the life of me I can't find my passport. Its been about four years since I used it last. I have plenty of time to apply for a new one but I don't want to spend that money if I don't have to lol. I'm going to give myself until next month.

Ok I just want to give you guys an update. It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm down to 246lbs now. It's coming off slowly but I just want to get under the 200 mark like yesterday lol. Im eating much healthier and going to the gym regularly. I will update in the next month hopefully I loose another 10 more pounds
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

No review yet but I've switch to dr robles