36 Years Old Much Needed TT, BBL, Liposuction DR So Ready to Take Flight✈️ - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been battle with this since last year was...

I have been battle with this since last year was trying to find the doctor who I felt was the best fit. I have gotten several quotes from different doctors Dr. Cabral , Dr.Manon, Dr. Yily and Dr. Almonte my final decision was Dr. Almonte once I email her I got a response back from Marie quick I felt really comfortable with all the question that I needed answers she was very nice and sent me all the information that is needed to start this journey I am so excited just waiting for this special day little scared but so anxious to get my new body......#almonte_sexy2017??????????????????????????????????????

Today I am super excited I receive my confirmation that I am set to have surgery May 31st 2017 let this journey begin flight booked and all I am so ready to get my new body ??????????????????????????????????

Surgery Buddy

Need to know is there anyone having surgery with Dr. Almonte May 31st looking for surgery buddy please response if so thanks!!!!