35 Years Old, 2 Kids and Crazy to Have Surgery - Dominican Republic, DO

I was decided to have surgery done this year, but...

I was decided to have surgery done this year, but didn't had an specific doctor yet. I saw a friend who had surgery 2 months ago and I just went crazy when I saw her results, she was just another person with the same face so of course I asked her with whom she had surgery and he told me with Dr. Francisco Rodríguez, so I contacted him. We spoke thru whatsapp, he send me to his assistant natali, they both answer me all the questions that I ask and always were very kind at the time they responded me, I really appreciated that. Today I have 3 months of operated, I love my results, very natural as I wanted, no complication, no infections and the pain was more or less with I could it handle it. I feel like I went back to life thanks to Dr. Rodríguez and his amazing staff. I do recommend his because of his big experience, values, responsability and good criterion.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He's a very smiling person, cares about his patients, kind, helpful, honest and excellent profesional. I just love him and his amazing staff!!