Beautiful results from Dr. Cabral- Dominican Republic

I had 4 cesareans and I now have a "kangaroo"...

I had 4 cesareans and I now have a "kangaroo" pouch. I would like a TT, bbl and possibly get bigger implants. I just sent a request to Dra. Yily and hopefully I'll hear back from her. I spoke with Dra. Robles who has beautiful work as well. I have a quote from her, But I still hoping to hear from Yily.

Dra. Robles quote/s

Sorry it's been so long ladies. But I'm back and I'd like to share with you my 3 different quotes.

Dra. Robles Liposuction on back, waist + tummy Tuck + lipotransference US$5200.00
Dra. Robles Tummy Tuck + Lipo on Waist + Breast Augmentation US$6000
Both packages included 12 days at the country
•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Chest X-Ray, Blood test)
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Operating Room
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (pain medicine and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•Two nights at the clinic
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Dra, Yily quote/s

Quote Total: $4,500USD
Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist, Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Tummy Tuck
· Liposuction of arms $300 additional
· Liposuction of inner thighs $300 additional
· Liposuction of chin $200 additional
· Breast Augmentation $1000 additional
· Breast Reduction/Lift $700 additional
· Breast Augmentation w/Lift $1200 additional
· Tummy Tuck $1000 additional

This quote does not include any recovery homes, transportation etc.
This is strictly a surgery quote.

Dra.Australia Fragoso Baez Quote/s

3800 dollars, which includes:

-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups (transportation not included)
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)

I didn't add the procedures for Dra. Baez

Tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 3800 dollars, which includes: ALL THE ABOVE IN TOP POST ^^^^^

My hemo is EXTREMELY low and I'm too embarrassed to say. But I'm so ready to get the show on the road, but can't :(
I've found a ticket for $352.08 w/ Spirit and I REALLY want to book it, but my hemo may not be ready by April 30th. Not to mention, IDK which doc to go with. They all have great results and some offer more than others.
I'm going to put a plan together and hopefully I can have my doctor picked out and an appointment set within the week.
Okay chicas! I got some planning to do, I'll update soon.

It's been two years and finally I am in a good place to have surgery.
Healthy, happy and fat enough to get a flat stomach and nice bootie from all this

I've decided on Tummy tuck, bbl, arm Lipo and chin Lipo.
I've purchased my flight and now looking for a recovery house.
If you know any nice ones, let me know.

Had SX August 11, 2016 with Dr. Cabral and I look FANTASTIC!
I am EXTREMELY sore, but my results are amazing. He even said "you have a BEAUTIFUL body". :)
I am very, happy thus far.
Hector Cabral

Dr. Cabral really is a nice guy. He loves what he does and he's good at it. He is a very popular guy with fans all over the world and people fly in just for him, just as I did. He was involved in every aspect of my surgery, from the consultation down to point of me needing a transfusion, he was there and involved. My Dominican Republic experience was great as I have no complaints. El Dr. Cabral es realmente un buen tipo . Él ama lo que hace y es bueno en eso . Él es un tipo muy popular entre los aficionados de todo el mundo y la gente vuela en tan sólo para él , tal como lo hice . Estuvo involucrado en cada aspecto de mi cirugía , desde la consulta hasta el punto de necesitar una transfusión de mí , él estaba allí y los involucrados. Mi experiencia República Dominicana era genial, ya que no tengo quejas .