34 Years Old. Need a TT, BBL, and BL. - Dominican Republic Dra. Yily De los Santos

I have been longing to get a tummy tuck for a long...

I have been longing to get a tummy tuck for a long time now but first wanted to make sure I was not going to have anymore children. I had my third child this year which was my second C-section and it pretty much left me out of shape. I feel so uncomfortable with my body so I want to have these procedures done but I also plan on living a healthy life. Like changing my eating habits and also exercising 3 times a week as soon as I am able to work out. My husband supports me in my decision but if it were up to him I wouldn't do anything. Men!

So for now these are my plans and I will continue to up date you guys.

Change of heart....

I am debating weather to have my surgery with Dra. Matos or Dra. Yily De los Santos... Dra. Matos was recommended to me by a friend. Dra Matos answer quickly when I asked for a quote. But I feel like I need to be more orientated like do's and don'ts. Dra. Yily was also quick to answer for a quote, but also has more pics of her work and sent me an email with all requirements, what my BMI and Hemoglobin should be at, additional costs like meds, ect. I mean the woman is very professional. So I am torn!! LOL I need so insight, any opinions?

Nerves are kicking in!!!

Well the countdown begins 15 days to go for my surgery!! I can't wait to get this over and done with. I am a bit nervous but really want my sexy back!! It's been hard to loose weight for me due to having a husband and two little ones. I would love to eat healthier every night but my boys love their rice and beans lol plus my 7month old is a hand full so I eat whatever I cook but small portions. I don't have time to make two meals every night. so far I have lost 15 lbs. (the struggle!) and I very proud of myself. Keep me in prayers ladies. I place everything in God's hands, In the name of all names Jesus Christ our Savior Amen!

Yily barbie

I am super happy with my results!! I got TT, bbl and lipo on November 4, 2014. I'm still a bit swollen my massage therapist says but I feel great!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with Dra Yily De los Santos in the Dominican Republic. I was recommended to her by a friend and I also researched her and she seem the way to go. She responded to my emails and also texted through whattsapp. So I am scheduled to leave to DR on November 1rd and on November 3rd to see the doctor for blood work and heart test and the big day will be November 4rd if all is good with the tests. I will be staying with my husband's family until November 30th. I think 28 days is sufficient amount of days for me to recover.