34 Years Old, Mother of 2 Kids. Lost 42 Pounds to Have Dream Body. Dominican Republic, DO

I'm schedule for my SX on April 26 with Dr...

I'm schedule for my SX on April 26 with Dr Franklin Peña. So far great experience. His assistant Yazmin is very attentive. The Dr answer questions fairly quick. I need to loose 40 pounds to be able to do the procedure And I did it. Safety for him comes first. I wanted a mommy makeover but as he explained no more than 2 procedures. Getting ready. TT, LIPO and BBL.

Surgery done.

I arrived at the clinic at 7 am. Got registered, cardiologist did my exam and then pay an insurance of 135.00. Dr Peña Arrived at 8:00 am. That day he had to surgery schedule( He only do 2 surgery a day). I was the second surgery of that day. I was given a room at 11:00 am by 12 pm I was out. I woke up at 5:35. Dr Peña is so profesional. He explanes the risk and what I could expect of the results. So far very good. I feeling good and very pleased.

7 days Post Opt

Feeling very good. Got my first massage today. It felt great.

3 weeks post Op.

So far loving the results. Still swollen. Dr Peña did an amazing job.

One month post