34 Y/o Looking to Have Surgery in DR - Dominican Republic, DO

So I have been stalking a lot of pages on RS and...

So I have been stalking a lot of pages on RS and decided to document my journey. (FYI I just started) I have contacted a few doctors (Yily De Los Santos, Cabral, Duran, etc) either I did not feel comfortable with them or they never even responded to my emails/messages and then I came accross Dr Holguin I knew a friend that had gone to him and she has amazing results. Well it turned out he is out of the country the dates that I'm in DR and he recommended Dr. Luis Lopez Collado.. So far I am impressed by his reviews and reputation but more importantly on the responsiveness from his staff. I spoke a couple of times via email and by phone with Johanna and his secretary Manuela, both very professional and friendly. I have a consultation scheduled in two weeks and will provide an update upon my meeting. I have a good feeling about his doctor and can't wait to get snatched! As you can see I look like SPONGEBOB????!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon