33 Years Old, 2kids and Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic

Hey Real Self world!! So I'm about to cross over...

Hey Real Self world!! So I'm about to cross over to the flat side (or flat as I can get) in about 45 days courtesy of Dr. Luis Lima in the DR hunty and I'm hype and scared at the same time!! I'm a mother of 2, stand 5'9tall and weigh 240lbs.

I chose Dr. Lima because the work I've seen looks soo good and natural, plus his assistant Janet is the bomb! She has all the patience in the world (cause I know she wanted to tell me to stop texting her line, lol) and she is so responsive. It was either right away or no more than an 1hr that went by before she responded back to me via WhatsApp text. I'm going for a tt , breast reduction and lipo full body. Ok so, I needs him to give me my whole life! I'll be staying 10 days at his assistant Janet's very own recovery house. No wound care supplies needed and you can get the lymphatic massages that you need done right there too. Ladies when you are contacting these doctors about pricing don't forget to ask the prices for insurance, post op meds, possible blood transfusions and also ask if they are affiliated with any particular recovery house.

Only a select few know what im about to do and all but 2 people who know are being supportive. But I've reached a point in my life where I can't worry about the opinions of others and want to do this for myself.
Well its getting late so I'll post another day.

Feel free to drop me a line!

Ticket Purchased!

So I finally got my ticket. It's getting real and can't wait to be lima doll. 44 more days to go
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon