32 Year Old with 3 Kids Ready to Have my Body Back!!!

I've been researching doctors for years!!!! But...

I've been researching doctors for years!!!! But this year is my year! I'm gonna stop being scared and actually do it! My plan is to get a tummy tuck and lipo and A Bootay! Lol I'm soooooo ready! I searched in the USA and outside! I found 1 doctor who I'm going with and that's DRA Robles from the Dominican Republic! She seems to fit me and what I want!! I'm paying my deposit next week and ordering my passports too! I'm sooooo ready! I watch all you ladies journeys on YouTube and on here and it gets me excited!!! Let's do this!! ????

A Date!!

Okay so I've chosen a date!! April 15th.. It feels funny to say after April 15th I'll have my dream body! ???? Pretty cool though! So I have until then to finish saving up all my $! I WILL do it though!

Okay FINALLY Booked My SX!

I had ALOT going on the beginning of the Year so i kinda gave up. I ended up moving to Fort Worth Texas, and did research really hard out here. Nothing caught my eye. I ended up Looking up Doctors in Miami and found Dr. Alvarez OMG hes bomb.com lol So I paid my Deposit which was $500 and booked my flight for OCTOBER 5th for a Tummy Tuck! Omg im sooooooo Excited People lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon