31 W/ 2 Kids...C Sections.... in Need of TT - Dominican Republic

I have been on here for a while trying not to...

I have been on here for a while trying not to scare myself out of going to the DR for a TT/BBL. I think I have decided to become a Leon doll. I spoke with him, he is VERY RESPONSIVE, and honest. How long should I stay? How was the flight home? Where can I find a list of items I need to bring with me? I will post some before pics soon.

Before Pictures

Hopefully in 4 months from now I will be posting after pictures...

31 W/ 2 Kids...C Sections.... in Need of TT - Dominican Republic

Before pictures

List of Must Have Items/RH

Hey dolls! I am trying to compile of list of what I will need to bring with me. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, what RH do you recommend in DR?

ISO Recovery Houses

Like all of you, I am having a hard time deciding on a RH. I am looking for once with hospital beds and walk in showers. Good food. 24h staff. Do you guys have any suggestions? TIA!

Its scheduled

So after months (well years) of scaring myself out of the surgery I have it scheduled to be done in about two weeks. I am a little anxious. What will the flight home be like? What if I die? Is it worth it? What if all of the reviews I am reading are lies (I have found one person who posted under two names). What if the pain is unbearable? I have lost weight since I originally planned to go, so I will update pics.

More After pics to come

My sx was 9/15/16 and this pic was 9/19/16. I am able to walk around with practically no problem, except in the morning where my swelling is 100x worse. Will upload more pics later.

I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. Dr. Leon's bedside manner is amazing, his staff (Georgina) and Jose (driver) are AWESOME. All of the women in the Revovery House are Leon Dolls and have also had great experiences and are very friendly. All of my questions were answered, everyone has been very responsive, and professional. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon