30 Years Old One Child TT,BL and Full Back Lipo - Dominican Republic

My doctor was amazing!!! She did everything I...

My doctor was amazing!!! She did everything I wanted. The process was so easy and she and her staff were super friendly. If I ever need anything done in the future this will be the only person who will ever touch my body!! Thank you Dra Almonte , I love love love my body. I am still healing but I am starting to see the results more everyday. My fiancé loves the new me and I feel so confident in my clothes now. I can wear what ever I want and I look good!! I love the everyday compliments! I had full tummy tuck and lipo to my whole back with BBL. I feel truly beautiful!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Almonte is the BEST!!! She is very nice and she listens to what you want. She knows how to sculpt the female body and she has that down perfectly. Please if anyone is looking to go to a doctor please consider her as she is truly the best. Her staff is awesome! They really care about you and do everything to make sure you are comfortable. From the time you are admitted till you are discharged I felt nothing but love. I must admit I was a little scared traveling to another country and getting a major procedure done but I promise with her you will not be disappointed. My body is beautiful and I love you guys for that. Thank you so much!! Thank you Dra. Almonte, Tania,Raquel,Leslie and even my driver Junior. May God bless all of you!!!!