27 Years Old 2 Kids Much Needed Tummy Tuck and BBL - Dominican Republic

Okay so I have chosen DRA. Robles. She seems to...

Okay so I have chosen DRA. Robles. She seems to have amazing work and she has alot of experience. So far my emails get a fast response and she seems super friendly. I am thinking I will be going in March 2017 hopefully during spring break since I am a full time college student. Im just praying everything will work out for me the way I hope. In 2011 I deployed to Afghanistan when I came home I self medicated with whiskey and tequila. I gained 80 pounds in 4 months. I did manage to lose 30 of that but here lately with all the stress I have been dealing with 20 of that has already came back on. I just pray I have the strength to stick to eating healthy and exercise so I can lose the 30 pounds so I can get some better results. Right now I am 5'7 and 221 pounds.

Wish pics

Okay so I keep going thru soo many pictures. Im just ready for this already. I still have to pay my deposit which I plan to do in Sept. Then schedule for March. It just needs to hurry up I am so excited.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far she is fast to respond and super friendly.