27 5'3 190 1 Kid Getting a Tt,lipo on Flanks & Full Back.Been Debating About These Procedures for Sometime - Dominican Republic

Dr.Mallol is great with communication. I'm just...

Dr.Mallol is great with communication. I'm just worried about the flight back home.I will be traveling alone looking for a Rh and sx buddy.A little nervous but I'm so over this pouch (I hate it).Ive never been small I went from 218 to 190 and I've been stuck ever since.Not planning to have anymore children and I'm at my prime so I'm ready.

27 Tried of my Pouch Ready to Let the Waist Trainers and Shapers Go

I've been debating about having sx for the longest and after a year of researching I finally decided to just do it.My birthday is coming so I'm just going to do it.I had my consult in June everything went well the dr explains everything to u.Gives u other opinions and he in completely honest with u.He's a busy man but he lets u know everything u should know.The nurses were great really nice!They were really excited when I came back a week later with a date.Im super excited myself and a little nervous.

Made it to the flat side!!!!

I was expecting pain but baby

My results!!

Surgery went well lasted 4 hours instead of 2.But I must say Dr.Gray did his thing.He removed 8pds from the front and 5 liters of fat from my back.Im impressed
Franklin Physician

He's snatched first off and he's fast talker but knows his way around the body.And I like the fact that he performs sx on a lot of plus size women like myself.