26 Yo 2 Kids. Cute in the Face and Taking Up Space - Dominican Republic

I knew motherhood would bring about joy and...

I knew motherhood would bring about joy and happiness. They didn't tell me about the range it does to your body and with constant life ups and downs the pounds that come with it. And so finally I got tired of ppl saying "you're pretty for a BIG girl" and men telling me "you look good besides that stomach" and with my own self critiquing I decided to do something about it. I download this app and long behold after months of research I found my Knight in shining armor and his name was Dr.Luis Mejia located in DR.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

First impression was great my doctor was VERY honest with me,charming, professional and precise! Wait did I mention charming ? I absolutely love my doctor and trust his vision and make plenty referrals to my friends and family.its only been 3 days and I'm quite pleased with the outcome and he definitely captured my vision. Can't wait for the 6 months to go by and I see my RealSelf.