26 Year Old Mother of 2 - Dominican Republic, DO

My surgery is scheduled for Jan 25 2017. Tt bbl...

My surgery is scheduled for Jan 25 2017. Tt bbl and lipo. I'm so ready to get my body back. I haven't confirmed the recovery house. It's between Paradise or serenity. I can't say much about Duran other than her most her dolls are very satisfied with their results. I can't wait to wake up on the flat side.

Before pics

This is becoming real. Tt bbl with Duran

Here are some pics of how currently look. I've started taking my vitamins again. This week I have an appointment for my CBC test and hopefully my hemoglobin is where it needs to be so I can have surgery. I've bought almost all of my supplies that I would need for after my surgery. I will be posting a pictures of that once I have gotten that straightened out. With a little less than two weeks left I'm getting anxious,excited and a bit scared.

Things I pack in my suitcase

Arnica gel
Silicone scar strip
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I've seen lots of before and after photos from Duran. I'm looking for the same results. Surgical coordinator is very helpful and responds within 48 hrs.