26 Mommy of 4!!! - Dominican Republic

Hello ladies..I am 26 years old I have 4 kids. Yes...

Hello ladies..I am 26 years old I have 4 kids. Yes I know lol. .I have a a set of twins 10 a 7 year old and and one year old. all boys!..and as you can imagine my body is completely ruin after that. I had my kids at a young age and ive been through alot. But I've always put my kids first. But now..see now it's time to do something for myself that makes me feel better about me ..right now I'm currently in the process of looking for that one doctor I feel comfortable enough with to transform me back to the old me. Or at least somewhat of the old me lol.. lately every doctor I contact in my state just got information as to where to start this process off is telling me to loose weight .so that's where I'm at right now..before my kids I weighed 135 now last almost 2 month at my heaviest I weighed 225 now I'm down to 210..not very far because I've been on and off my diet but I'm hoping to have surgery done in Dominican republic now because the obvious reasons it's cheaper and I would like the best possible results. So I would like to have my surgery date official by March the latest..but I have have a few questions Ladies..I more than likely will be alone just because nobody knows about accept my kids father and my mom. .don't like people in my business lol..but anywaysway!!..in your opinion who would you ladies say the best doctor based my body type should I look into in the dr?.. recovery house?..anyone else have surgery feb-march was it hectic?..I need the tea Ladies lol

Torn!

Hummmm....after much research I've decided to go with dr. Robles. In the process of scheduling a date now..

Waiting..

Happy new years!!!.. Pretty sure most of us has the same new years resolution..To either loose wieght or to finally get this surgery..Or both!! Lol and if that isn't yours..It sure is mine lol..OK well anyways quick update I'm definitely going with dra Robles..She has been answering every question I ask without a problem within hours of Me asking or at least Laura her assistant has..And plus of course I love her after photos..So yes anyways the only thing im waiting in now is the OK from my hematologist..I have a hematologist because back in November 2015 I developed a blood clot in my right lung due to birth control I was on..Then after months of being on blood thinners it still didn't minimize my blood clot so I had surgery may 2016 to get it manually removed . So I remained on blood thinners because they thought I was prone to get another one after all that..so long story short they don't believe I'm prone to get blood clots anymore..and I've been off all blood thinners and doing just fine since November 2016..So that's the story lol..My appointment is jan.17 to get the yes or no.. I'm hoping he says yes because when I mentioned it to him over the phone he didn't sound like it was a crazy idea lol he just said "I'll talk over my recommendations for you at your appointment well go over everything" so ladies wish me luck!!!!!

just thinking

hey ladies help me out here!!!..what do you think of Dr. Maikel L. Jiménez Ferreras..ive seen his before and after pictures and they look GREAT!!!!..especially on plus size women like myself..but his entire page is in Spanish..anyone has had surgery by him or a opinion of him at least??

???????????

Ughhhh cant make up my mind!!...walkiris robles or Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes?????..please help!!! Lol

Made up my mind!!!!!

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes it is!!!! ????????????????

He said...

Yes!!!!..omg im so happy..i can finally fo back to feelings good about myself after soo many years!!..words cant explain how happy i am right now..lol..but yea anyways the doctor proscribed me lovanox to take before and after my plane flight and during my stay there just in case..so thats good..i dont have to pay for them now because there covered on my insurance..so yea!!!!.lol now that weight is taken off my shoulder i have other things i have to worry about..i have to still get my vitamins..book my flight..get my supplies ..my passport and im paying my deposit next week to save my date!!..so yea ladies its official!!..but just a few questions..im thinking about getting the diamind recovery box basically so i dont have to buy everything separate..but i was thinking with the recovery box a robe , slippers a few sun dresses and my vitamins..that should cover everything pre and post op right?

Oh yea!!

Btw the doctor did not tell me to loose weight but just for better results im going to push myself to get to atleast 180 im currently 215..i got this!!! Lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon