Tummy tuck, full back lipo, Brazilian Butt lift

I'm 23 years old have two boys 1 year 9 months and...

I'm 23 years old have two boys 1 year 9 months and a 10 month old. I'm going to the Dominican Republic for a tummy tuck full back lipo and a breast lift with implants. I'm going to have my surgery with DR Hernandez Pizzoglio. I'm super excited and scared at the same time, I don't do too good with pain and I don't want anything to go wrong. I'll keep you ladies posted ! :)

Surgery supplies and packing issues!

Soo my luggage Is already past 50lbs and I think I might have over packed it. I have like 10 maxi dresses or more, 7diffrent sandals, gauzes, wipes, neosporin, gloves, makeup, maxi pads, body spray, lotion, razors, sports bra, undergarment, back scratcher lol, sweat pants even though it's going to be 100 degrees in DR.......If I forgot anything please HELP.. Or any advice on what is really needed would be helpful

Tomorrow is my flight to DR!

So tomorrow around 9:15pm is my flight to DR! I'm so excited and scared and in total awe like really ...really am I having this surgery done next Friday! I am positive that the doctor I chose is going to do a great job! I did my research and chose someone board certified and doesn't have a bad rep or any deaths...I heard so many stories of women dying in DR but it's because they do it in a rush from one day to another without doing enough research or not taking the time to do the recommended test... well pray for me Ladies! And be Positive!

Tummy Tuck, full back Lipo, BBL

I had to change my procedure the doctor recommend that it's better to use the back fat to inject to my butt and leave the breast lift with implants for next time since it's too many procedures... Also the recovery time is too long if I do all at once and too risky.. I'm glad he talked me out of it because he's right the tummy tuck alone is a big scar...Dr. Hernandez Pizzoglio was so nice to me I don't know what other ladies were talking about him being rude.. My surgery is tomorrow morning Ladies at 5:30am wish me LUCK!

Discharge Day

So far everything is great I have a flat tummy all the staff here at the hospital are friendly. I'm feeling discomfort not too much pain.. I have to get used to walking with an arched back.

13 days post op

I'm feeling great just still swollen and trying to gain 5-10 pounds to get my results for the bbl. I love my results I still have stretch marks but it's okay as long as I have a flat tummy.. Good luck to all you ladies that are going to get surgery.. I can't wait to go to the gym to get toned!

Bbl pics-I still need to gain 5 pounds for better results than it's gym time

Still swollen and I have small towels under my garmet for extra pressure above my butt area and above my tummy tuck.

1 year 5 month update!!!

i am a year and 5 months post op. When I got my tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, and full back lipo I paid in total for the procedure 4,500 dollars plus what you spend on airplane tickets, clothing, and food while your in the Dominican Republic I think in total I spent roughly 6,000 dollars. I also went in to surgery weighting 150 pounds and came out weighing the same a few months after. I'm not sure if it was because I did a fat transfer to the butt for the lift but it could be a possibility. Anyways I was not happy after 5 months passed I was still swollen and my stomach had a pouch above my belly button. dr Alejandro Hernandez pizzoglio who did my surgery said it could have been a torn in stitches in the above abdomen or it could be that my stomach is too big. I was never obese in my post op pictures it was all stomach. My thought is that he didn't tighten me too much and resulted in loose stitches above my abdomen. Also I asked him to fix it and he is charging me an extra 2,000 dollars for anesthesia to fix the problem. So there is no warranty guaranteed in his work once you leave his office your on your own. If Dr Cabral didn't have a bad reputation with so many women deaths I would have gone to him takeaway he fixes his problems and gives you a 2 year insurance of anything goes wrong. I now weight 133 pounds that I lost on my own with excecise and diet.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had a great surgery experience... Healing better than expected hardly no pain just swore. Didn't like ending results my stomach is not flat like I hope for.