21 Years Old, No Kids and a Massive Weight Loss - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm fighting with this since I was 14 years, my...

I'm fighting with this since I was 14 years, my weight at that time was 270 pounds and now with 21 years old my weight is 170 pounds, because the massive weight I lost my belly looks horrible with the extra skin. My wish is to have a flat and sexy belly, I'm too young to be feeling like this. Height 5'7.

My experience with Dr Fragoso Baez

I met her 2 months ago to plan my surgery, and last week we set the date, it will be on December 13th. Estoy súper entusiasmada, llevo años esperando por esto. I'm Dominican and I'm living in Dominican Republic so I won't need recovery house or things like that, I'll stay home and probably I'll hire a nurse.

This is how I look now

After losing 100 pounds and working hard at the gym since 2012, my legs and arms looks well and I think I look well, but only with clothes, you can see the difference me wearing cloths and me underwear. I just want me wishes come true, I don't want to be feeling like this anymore, -49 days to get my surgery done if God wants.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is a nice doctor, she makes me feel secure and I think that she will give me the results that I want.