Mini TT, BBL, Liposculpture - Dominican Republic, DO

I just booked my flight and scheduled surgery for...

I just booked my flight and scheduled surgery for Sept 7th. I still have to decide on a recovery house to stay for a week but am leaning towards the serenity house. I am nervous already, yet excited. I am traveling from PA with my husband who has family out there. Do to a work injury I haven't been able to excersize in 2 years so I am all flab. Just so out of shape and can't seem to tone up. I can't wait to wear clothes I have been dieing to wear without the bulges. I am 45yrs, 5'3, 164lbs. Anyone else gone to ...or is going to Dr tactuk? I see he has great reviews but few. He was the only one who contacted me rt away and made suggestions using my photos. 3 months to go!!! Any advice?

5 weeks Left!!!!

I have 5 weeks left and it's getting real now. I'm excited yet second guessing myself. I bought a few things but with so much going on this month I don't have time to process it all. Lol. Maybe that's a good thing. Dr Tactuk has been so quick to reply to all my concerns. I had many questions and he answers each and every one of them. He is the reason I feel at ease. At least he is the one answering all the questions and right away may I add again. I can't wait to see his work on my body!!! ????

It's Here...leaving in a ew hours for the airport!!!

Of course I can't sleep and have to leave at 2am for the airport. I have not had any time to get nervous or think about the surgery. I am feeling sick from sinus and allergies...grrrrrr. I can't wait to meet Dr. Tactuk tomorrow.

12 hours to go

I am at the clinic of Dr Tactuk and ready for am surgery. I had all my testing done and met with Dr Tactuk. Highly impressed as of now. Whatever nerves I had being it was a clinic and not a upscale New YORK hospital..are gone. He is so down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. So I do not need a full TT, only a partial was recommended. He was very honest and said the Lipo is gonna hurt like hell.. basically. ???? but he really is all I read about from others. So SO happy I chose him. So now I am having a partial TT, and liposculpture. My total cost actually went down to $3800. ???????????? Wish me luck.. that's plenty left over for massages ????

3 days Post Op

Ahhhhh what 3 days can do to a woman going through this. Today is a much better day. Still a lot of bruising and pain but no way near like the first 2 days after surgery. I was concerned about the flatness in my butt because I have been sleeping on it. I was told by the girls here at serenity house that it is normal. My body is going to take shape the next 2 weeks. I have a follow up appointment on Monday with Dr. Tactuk. This Faja is the worst though lol. I had a lot of swelling in my hands and it has finally gone down after taking off the compression sleeves. I will post a photo from 2nd day post op which is still a lot of swelling. Remember those that want a tiny waist..I did not want the dramatic results..I wanted it natural looking. I am very happy so far. Let's see in a week when I get a better view ????

3 weeks post op

Today makes 3 weeks and I still have swelling with Numbness. I am feeling so much better then last week. I am hoping my waist will go down even smaller. The pictures make me look a little bigger. I still keep in touch with Dr. Tactuk with any concerns. He always gets back to me right away. Can't wait for the 3 month mark ????

5 weeks post op

Today makes 5 weeks post op. Not much has changed from week 4-5 except my comforbility. I can sleep on my back or side without feeling pain. I am still swollen around the lower back and hips. I only wear my faja after my nightly shower and to sleep. I had to buy a sweater dress and OMG I fit into a size small. It feels great. I wear a waist sincher during the day to maintain the pressure. I took it off and my son says...wow.. your skinny now? lol loved that comment. I still have that annoying flat spot on my butt but I am going to be patient as my DR suggested and wait for 3 months post op. My scar is looking great also. I use a cocoa butter stick and bio oil on it. I still have lots of lumps in my belly, hoping it will all disappear soon. Other then that.. loving my new look...can't wait to shop!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Simply Amazing Dr. Compassionate, Charming and kind. He takes his time to make sure you feel comfortable and answers every single question. I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed before a procedure. From bedside manners to quick responses, he is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Tactuk.