Mini TT, BBL, Liposculpture - Dominican Republic, DO

I just booked my flight and scheduled surgery for...

I just booked my flight and scheduled surgery for Sept 7th. I still have to decide on a recovery house to stay for a week but am leaning towards the serenity house. I am nervous already, yet excited. I am traveling from PA with my husband who has family out there. Do to a work injury I haven't been able to excersize in 2 years so I am all flab. Just so out of shape and can't seem to tone up. I can't wait to wear clothes I have been dieing to wear without the bulges. I am 45yrs, 5'3, 164lbs. Anyone else gone to ...or is going to Dr tactuk? I see he has great reviews but few. He was the only one who contacted me rt away and made suggestions using my photos. 3 months to go!!! Any advice?

5 weeks Left!!!!

I have 5 weeks left and it's getting real now. I'm excited yet second guessing myself. I bought a few things but with so much going on this month I don't have time to process it all. Lol. Maybe that's a good thing. Dr Tactuk has been so quick to reply to all my concerns. I had many questions and he answers each and every one of them. He is the reason I feel at ease. At least he is the one answering all the questions and right away may I add again. I can't wait to see his work on my body!!! ????

It's Here...leaving in a ew hours for the airport!!!

Of course I can't sleep and have to leave at 2am for the airport. I have not had any time to get nervous or think about the surgery. I am feeling sick from sinus and allergies...grrrrrr. I can't wait to meet Dr. Tactuk tomorrow.

12 hours to go

I am at the clinic of Dr Tactuk and ready for am surgery. I had all my testing done and met with Dr Tactuk. Highly impressed as of now. Whatever nerves I had being it was a clinic and not a upscale New YORK hospital..are gone. He is so down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. So I do not need a full TT, only a partial was recommended. He was very honest and said the Lipo is gonna hurt like hell.. basically. ???? but he really is all I read about from others. So SO happy I chose him. So now I am having a partial TT, and liposculpture. My total cost actually went down to $3800. ???????????? Wish me luck.. that's plenty left over for massages ????

3 days Post Op

Ahhhhh what 3 days can do to a woman going through this. Today is a much better day. Still a lot of bruising and pain but no way near like the first 2 days after surgery. I was concerned about the flatness in my butt because I have been sleeping on it. I was told by the girls here at serenity house that it is normal. My body is going to take shape the next 2 weeks. I have a follow up appointment on Monday with Dr. Tactuk. This Faja is the worst though lol. I had a lot of swelling in my hands and it has finally gone down after taking off the compression sleeves. I will post a photo from 2nd day post op which is still a lot of swelling. Remember those that want a tiny waist..I did not want the dramatic results..I wanted it natural looking. I am very happy so far. Let's see in a week when I get a better view ????

3 weeks post op

Today makes 3 weeks and I still have swelling with Numbness. I am feeling so much better then last week. I am hoping my waist will go down even smaller. The pictures make me look a little bigger. I still keep in touch with Dr. Tactuk with any concerns. He always gets back to me right away. Can't wait for the 3 month mark ????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Simply Amazing Dr. Compassionate, Charming and kind. He takes his time to make sure you feel comfortable and answers every single question. I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed before a procedure. From bedside manners to quick responses, he is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Tactuk.