Mom of 3 Girls with Beautiful Smile! - Dominican Republic

Dental Studio Spa is the best dental clinic ever!!...

Dental Studio Spa is the best dental clinic ever!! Nowdays, it´s difficult to find a dental clinic where you can feel relax and they have that concept of SPA, where you actually do not think of pain from the moment you enter the door; they have the most beautiful premises, so relax and confortable, modern and the most important, with a premium staff having all the specializations in dental area. The services I received were outstanding!!! Everything fast, painless and such a great price!! This is the reason for me and my family they are THE BEST DENTAL CLINIC! 5 STARS!
Dominican Republic Dentist

Yocasta Caba and her team are such outstanding professionals that provides you with an excellent care and superb customer service. The treatments I had at Dental Studio Spa were a deep theeth cleaning and restorations. When I first came I was very afraid of these procedures, but for my surprise, I had no pain, everything so professional, fast and with excellent results!!! I´m so thankful of Dental Studio Spa and its wonderful team!