You Could Want a Greater Dr Ever!! - Dominican Republic

If you want a caring, loving Dr., he is the best....

If you want a caring, loving Dr., he is the best. He performed tt, thigh lift and medium butt lift on me. I love him for all he has done. I am still swollen and have been here for only 9days, but I am so glad I chose him to do my work. Yes, I am now a Mejia doll!! I had no problems with the area at clinic, everyone really cares for you and what ever you need they are right there. His assistants call to check on you while he is in surgery. He makes sure he knows what's going on with you 24/7.

So unhappy and depressed! Thigh lift

We'll, since I have been here I have had to be revisited twice for tt, because a nurse pulled out catherior without draining it first, almost died and had to be rushed into emergency surgery. Then my thighs came apart and we're sewn again in office visit, to now again a few days before I go home, sitting in rh from Friday til Monday morning with thigh wide open. Have another surgery on Monday and leave here on Tuesday. Made appt to see my surgeon who did vsg to look over and my have to repair again. I am so depressed and unhappy!! Don't bother, he's not worth going too. If I had only known I would have gone to someone else and he is suppose to be the best in what he does, but nope!! Save yourself!!

Healing and coming along from tt, bbl and thigh lift only rd 1

When this first happened I was mad, pissed and anything else you want to call it. My tt and bbl came out great, but everyday I cried about my thighs. They we're ugly and wrinkled still and scared and the right one had this ugly open scare. I went to doctors depressed and felt ugly and didn't want anyone to see me. I didn't and yet still don't want to take pictures, but that is something I am working with as my scares heal.
The wound is getting smaller everyday as I heal, but I also know that I still have to wait 6 most before I can get rd 2 done. I can only hope that when this is all said and done, I can wear a bathing suit and shorts without having to wear bike shorts or not go swimming at all.
After all my soul searching and praying I came to the belief that he did what he thought was a way to give me what I wanted, but didn't want to give me a line down the mid of thigh.
Surgery is not a guarantee no matter where we get it done, just be ready physically and emotionally for Murphy's law to happen. As I heal I will keep you all updated. Sorry it took so long, but mentality it took a toll on me. But this to will pass and life will get better.

Mejia doll

Well Saturday I will be two months and healing better everyday. Tt and bbl look fabulous, of course I am still a little swollen in lower part of tt and in the areas of where lipo was done.
The thighs are healing and the right one is getting better everyday. My Dr here has me remove fija to let thigh air to heal. I now wear a cincher to maintain tt tightness. I can't wait till my six most are up to do rd 2 and get this over with.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He is the best and has the best bedside manners. You couldn't ask for anymore Dr. than him. An he's funny too. He also smells delicious!!