Im Caty,a Very Satisfied Dr Bello Patient from NY - Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo

I also searched for months for the right surgeon...

I also searched for months for the right surgeon to get my tummy tuck and lipo done and after an extensive research and a recommendation from a close friend I chose Dr Bello. I contacted her staff wich was very attentive and well spoken and they gave me all the information I needed and a toll free number to contact them from the US. It was very easy for me to talk personally to the Doctor n explain her what I wanted n sent her my pics. She assured me I was goin to look great and she was right. I followed all of her instructions (a complete step by step list) since then which none of the other doctors I contacted did (like Cabral) she told me to take vitamins to wall at least an hour a day and even a recipe to do a natural shake to boost my blood and immune system! This was very helpful! My surgery went great and I was very confident in her job. Her clinic and staff were great and I love the results of my surgery with only 16 days today! Im already thinkin of coming back and doin my breast next year! I would def recommend Dr Bello, she is simply the best!

still getting my therapy

Hi, I cant lie this surgery is very painful and the therapies kill me but I can see already its def worth the effort!I had some liquid taken out from my back yesterday and today I feel much better( this is why is extremely important to get my therapies done at the same clinic since the nurse are more experienced, know my body and can do things others cant to help me heal well) I love my new waistline, I am starting to wonder what the Dr did w my stomach cause is not out! I can even see my ribs now!! Im so happy with my new belly and my new bellybutton as well everybody says Dr Bello did an amazing job cause it look very natural not like many I have seen that are so tight they look like wood!

one month later!

Just to think it was a month ago I was getting my surgery its crazy! Its been a tough month but also very fulfilling! I can now take a shower and remove the bandage from my abdomen! I had a little problem w my bellybutton because I bought some iodine in the pharmacy to clean it and left it on my bellybutton for a day and it got burned around it. I would advise everybody not to do this! Ask the nurse for a lil bit to clean yourself or ask where u can get the same type they use in the clinic. This issue made me fall back in my recovery cause now i have to wait for my bellybutton to completely heal before I can shower. Otherwise everything else is fine and each day I feel better. Today I went clothes shoppin for the 1st time and felt really weird buying tight clothes which before I wasnt able to wear due to my huge belly n stomach. Im so excited w my new body im goin crazy!!!

1 month & 7 days later!

Feelin wonderful with all the attention im gettin now with my new sexy body! Still dealing with back pain and a lil swollen around the wound and pelvic area. But I have been told by Dr Bello personally this is normal and it will go down with therapy and time. Im very happy with how accesible Dr Bello is, she always responds my messages in a timely manner unlike other Doctors. Im already in NY and continue to get my therapies here until im ready to rumble and pretty! The key to been succesful with this procedure is to be consistent with the after care and not abuse ur body and let it heal!

update at 1 month and 22 days today

Hi im doin great! Still healing inside and back still bother ls a Lil due to the tightness of the fajas but im getting my therapies now at a NYC SPA and its all a matter of time now to get my belly completely flat, beautiful and painless!!

@2months my beautiful belly!

2 months & 2 days!

looking fabulous at 8 months!!!

Im glad to inform you guys so far I havent had any problems with my surgery the only problem I have is too much attention and men harrassing me everywhere I go! Now im.lookin like Jlo!!! Thanks Dr Bello u did a remarkable job im def goin back for more of ur magic touch!!!

me without a girdle on..

my belly @ 8 months. .

This is what I look like now its still a bit swollen but it looks great!!

my curves after almost 2 years!

This is how my behind look now after almost two years of lipo and fat tranfers with Dr Bello.. Amazing job!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bello is the best Surgeon in the country! She is also a great human been and very caring with her patients! She is a Gods sent to us wome nnot happy with our body! I will def recommend her!!!