New Beginnings - Dominican Republic, DO

I've always disliked my nose. I was scared to get...

I've always disliked my nose. I was scared to get my nose done because I was afraid it would turn out bad. I found a doctor that I believe would give me the nose I've always wanted. My surgery is next month and I'm scared and excited. I look forward to a new look. I'll update again when I get closer to the surgery date.

two days before surgery

My surgery is on Friday morning. I'm on a flight right now headed to Dominican Republic. It seems surreal that I'm finally getting it done. Got to go. I'll update you soon

Day of surgery

Surgery went well. I feel no pain except for my throat when I swallow. Eyes are a little swollen and nose is stuffy. I'm looking forward to the results.

Headed home with my new nose

Still in a cast but on my way back to the US. I'll explain later. I'm a little regretful for going though with it. Maybe I'm just going through the motions. I feel sad. Not sure why but my pictures won't post.

Cast off and stitches out

Today my cast came off and the stitches came out. I'm a little depressed bcz my nose is so swollen and I look different. I wanted to still look like myself. My son said I look different. I'm not sure it's the good different. I'm going to try again to post pictures.

16 days Post Op

Today is 16 days post surgery. I was a little scared for the first week of so. Even though my nose is still swollen, it's looking good now. I've been trying to post pictures but having trouble doing so. I'll keep trying to post them.
Dr Hernandez