Rhinoplasty - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Fernandez is an exceptional human being , i...

Dr. Fernandez is an exceptional human being , i have nothing but great things to say about this man & his staff . He is extremely polite , caring and attentive . So my nose was not hideous , i just happen to have a really slim face and felt that it could use a little help. After researching many Doctors i decided to go with him , & i am glad i did , my nose turned out just fine . It is awful seeing all these nose jobs gone wrong. I wanted a very natural result and that is exactly what he gave me . The day before the surgery we did all the necessary lab/exams. His office is very clean and modern . After the surgery it feels like you have very stuffy nose and a lot of pressure on that area. He gave me antibiotics as needed and was able to go home the next day . Any questions I would ask , he would reply very promptly. He is very skilled and talented and listens to your concerns. He did tell me i had to be a "patient Patient " haha if you get the little joke , as anyone considering a rhinoplasty should know that results take up to 1 year to be seen. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have any kind of cosmetic surgery .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon