Getting Ready for the Big "4-0" with a Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Arm Lift. - Dominican Republic, DO

As many of you here, I have been trolling RealSelf...

As many of you here, I have been trolling RealSelf for a long while now contemplating plastic surgery. After saving up money I have summoned up the courage and will finally get some work done. Although I have no children (due to infertility), my body needs what is usually referred to as a mommy makeover. Many years of fluctuating weight gains/loss have taken its tool on my poor skin. I can not remember the days when I did not have stretch marks.

Currently I am 5'2 and weigh 170-175 and am pear shaped. I have huge thighs, hips and a well proportioned bum. I am hoping to do 2 rounds of plastic surgery next year. The first round consisting of a tummy tuck to get rid of the tube I can not be rid of even if I lose 30 lbs. ( I have been 30 lbs. lighter and the tube was still there ugh) AND an arm lift to get rid of my bat wings. To me, my arms are the most embarrassing and uncomfortable parts of my body to live with. I can wear spanx to disguise the inner tube, but my bat wings are clear and present no matter what I wear (if I find something my size that will make room for my arms).

After much research I have decided to go with Dr. Robles in the Dominican Republic. Her work is bar none, in my opinion. Dr. Robles' staff has been gracious and very informative. One of my concerns has been to find an office staff that would be sensitive to my concerns. The past patients I have spoken to have been more than happy with the process and I am more than happy with their results. The proof is in the pudding and I want some!

Dr. Robles changed my life for the better!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far all my interactions have been positive. This is making the countdown to my surgery less stressful. 6/23/2016 I had my tummy tuck and lipo done on 2/1/2016. She exceeded my expectations! Dr. Walkiris Robles is an angel of a doctor. She is attentive, extremely knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner.